Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | annie's gouache art | DISCOUNTS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@monsterkid Alright! I'll catch up with you when i start working on your commission :)
@monsterkid Alright! I'll catch up with you when i start working on your commission :)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
wow, havent been on this site in a few years, but im excited to be back. commissions are open, not on a first come first serve, so no rush! three slots open!
wow, havent been on this site in a few years, but im excited to be back. commissions are open, not on a first come first serve, so no rush! three slots open!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
Some people have shown interest but no slots filled yet! Come get your art B)
Some people have shown interest but no slots filled yet! Come get your art B)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@roombakittens I'd love to paint her! My past commissions have been on smaller paper, but I have paper right now that is 11x15, which is pretty big in comparison to my old art. I'd price it at $25 total, which includes the price of shipping if you live in the US. Does that sound good or would you need to haggle some more? Also, i think i know what you mean about the fur and fangs. ill sketch some very rough ideas for a pose and you can pick the one you like/ tell me how you want it changed. I have some ideas already for it im excited to draw out
@roombakittens I'd love to paint her! My past commissions have been on smaller paper, but I have paper right now that is 11x15, which is pretty big in comparison to my old art. I'd price it at $25 total, which includes the price of shipping if you live in the US. Does that sound good or would you need to haggle some more? Also, i think i know what you mean about the fur and fangs. ill sketch some very rough ideas for a pose and you can pick the one you like/ tell me how you want it changed. I have some ideas already for it im excited to draw out
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@roombakittens im sorry! did you delete your message cause you found another artist? my bad haha
@roombakittens im sorry! did you delete your message cause you found another artist? my bad haha
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@litwiks omg I accidently deleted my post on mobile god I'm sorry agsghacags. 25 sounds perfect! Ill remake her form when I can get on my desktop this afternoon x.x I can PM you my PayPal so you can send the invoice now if you like Username:RoombaKittens • Dragon's name, ID number, and image using BBCode: Evwern 7909678 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7909678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79097/7909678_350.png[/img] [/url] • Personality/pose idea: standoff-ish, unpleasant to strangers • Payment method(treasure/gems/item/paypal): paypal (25USD) •Your budget range: • Anything Else I should note for the commission? You dont have to do the wood part of the woodgaurd! i just like it for the feathers. she also has tufts on the end of her ears and fangs sticking out. thank you!
@litwiks omg I accidently deleted my post on mobile god I'm sorry agsghacags. 25 sounds perfect! Ill remake her form when I can get on my desktop this afternoon x.x I can PM you my PayPal so you can send the invoice now if you like

Username:RoombaKittens
• Dragon's name, ID number, and image using BBCode: Evwern 7909678
7909678_350.png

• Personality/pose idea: standoff-ish, unpleasant to strangers
• Payment method(treasure/gems/item/paypal): paypal (25USD)
•Your budget range:
• Anything Else I should note for the commission? You dont have to do the wood part of the woodgaurd! i just like it for the feathers. she also has tufts on the end of her ears and fangs sticking out. thank you!
dDdRHWB.png
one slot open!
one slot open!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@alicefelis @evilsplitpersona
@alicefelis @evilsplitpersona
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
Bump, here is a preview of my current project: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b2f612a6b4102fa5380056819a7accb7/53468f6094d3b057-28/s1280x1920/aa2ab6990755e4d41e309f5724db8afb71b53ee2.jpg[/img]
Bump, here is a preview of my current project: aa2ab6990755e4d41e309f5724db8afb71b53ee2.jpg
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@antimonycarver Hello!!! Are Banescales within your comfort zone to draw? I saw your advertisement on the Flight Rising Reddit and knew I [i]had[/i] to order something, and I thought why not have a couple piece done of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57431433]Bunefohl[/url] and his partner [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57383717]Ebhaal[/url]? They are the progenitor pair of my nuzlocke, and although that story is on hold for the moment, I really do adore those two. Feel free to PM me to suggest a price for a two-dragon piece. [emoji=banescale star size=1]
@antimonycarver Hello!!! Are Banescales within your comfort zone to draw?

I saw your advertisement on the Flight Rising Reddit and knew I had to order something, and I thought why not have a couple piece done of Bunefohl and his partner Ebhaal? They are the progenitor pair of my nuzlocke, and although that story is on hold for the moment, I really do adore those two. Feel free to PM me to suggest a price for a two-dragon piece.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20