Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] gijinka art :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@nanairo
That sounds fine! Yes no horns or anything weird :S! Please give him Ice color hair!
Do you mind if i give you the payment when you start working on it? (As i see there are 3 people ahead of me!)
@nanairo
That sounds fine! Yes no horns or anything weird :S! Please give him Ice color hair!
Do you mind if i give you the payment when you start working on it? (As i see there are 3 people ahead of me!)
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein alright then! c: and no problem at all! I'll ping you when I'm about to start on yours :D (soon to weekend-ish hopefully x_x)
@Frankenstein alright then! c: and no problem at all! I'll ping you when I'm about to start on yours :D (soon to weekend-ish hopefully x_x)
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Celesol AAAAAAAAAND he's here! [img]http://i.imgur.com/4VZZr3w.png[/img] feel free to ping me for anything you'd like to change etc! c: sorry for the wait T.T
@Celesol AAAAAAAAAND he's here!

4VZZr3w.png

feel free to ping me for anything you'd like to change etc! c: sorry for the wait T.T
@nanairo He looks precious! Thank you so much! I love my precious bby <3 <3
@nanairo He looks precious! Thank you so much! I love my precious bby <3 <3
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@nanairo
hello! sorry to bother, but can you add me to your pinglist? your art is super cute :-)
@nanairo
hello! sorry to bother, but can you add me to your pinglist? your art is super cute :-)
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@tunamaru no problem! c: and thanks! :D
@tunamaru no problem! c: and thanks! :D
@Celesol glad you like it! <3 no prob at all! ;u;
@Celesol glad you like it! <3 no prob at all! ;u;
@nanairo Hellooooo! We were speaking yesterday on my Inquisitor thread, but I wondered if it would make more sense for me to post here on your own art thread (and maybe request to be added to your pinglist for when future slots are available? :D Might make things a little easier for the both of us, hehe!)
@nanairo Hellooooo! We were speaking yesterday on my Inquisitor thread, but I wondered if it would make more sense for me to post here on your own art thread (and maybe request to be added to your pinglist for when future slots are available? :D Might make things a little easier for the both of us, hehe!)
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii hiya! :D thanks for dropping by LOL i can put you on the pinglist in a sec! (i DID approach you first though, so I can guarrantee you a slot for the next round :D it might take me a whiiiiile though, apologies ;__;)
@hinotoriii hiya! :D thanks for dropping by LOL i can put you on the pinglist in a sec! (i DID approach you first though, so I can guarrantee you a slot for the next round :D it might take me a whiiiiile though, apologies ;__;)
@nanairo Yay! Thank you! :D And that's perfectly alright with me, there's no rush or anything! <3
I'm disappearing on vacation next week so I'm only going to be relying on my trusty ole ipad to check in online here and there when I can, which is why I wondered if pinging here would be easier :3 (Try as hard as I might to track my own threads, I always seem to fail at doing so somehow, lol :P)
@nanairo Yay! Thank you! :D And that's perfectly alright with me, there's no rush or anything! <3
I'm disappearing on vacation next week so I'm only going to be relying on my trusty ole ipad to check in online here and there when I can, which is why I wondered if pinging here would be easier :3 (Try as hard as I might to track my own threads, I always seem to fail at doing so somehow, lol :P)
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13