Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] gijinka art :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@BallpointTattoos [s] climbs out of the abyss wheezing[/s] WIP shot! [img]http://i.imgur.com/UupahmE.png[/img] -she has a braid though it's not too visible on this sketch yet (goes down her shoulder). -i gave her armor since you said she was a warrior princess! added some of the lil embellishments/jewelry found on the skin too (i'll probably add a bit more when i color since it's easier). -i also managed to get the tricktrouper crown in 8'D for the tattoos, i added one swirlie on the wolf pelt's uh, cheek (just like in the dragon image LOL), but for the rest i could work it in her chestplate or her other cheek possibly? what would you like? :D - her collar area would resemble the tricktrouper crown's collar a bit, but with pauldrons feel free to tell me if there's anything you'd like changed, and i can proceed to finish her up :D!
@BallpointTattoos climbs out of the abyss wheezing WIP shot!

UupahmE.png

-she has a braid though it's not too visible on this sketch yet (goes down her shoulder).
-i gave her armor since you said she was a warrior princess! added some of the lil embellishments/jewelry found on the skin too (i'll probably add a bit more when i color since it's easier).
-i also managed to get the tricktrouper crown in 8'D for the tattoos, i added one swirlie on the wolf pelt's uh, cheek (just like in the dragon image LOL), but for the rest i could work it in her chestplate or her other cheek possibly? what would you like? :D
- her collar area would resemble the tricktrouper crown's collar a bit, but with pauldrons

feel free to tell me if there's anything you'd like changed, and i can proceed to finish her up :D!
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo

Holy - she's adorable :D It looks super fantastic so far, as far as the other tattoos whatever you think works best XD Maybe on the cheek since there's more space?

Thanks for the update :D
@nanairo

Holy - she's adorable :D It looks super fantastic so far, as far as the other tattoos whatever you think works best XD Maybe on the cheek since there's more space?

Thanks for the update :D
lvCRXB5.png
@nanairo
ping list please? c:
@nanairo
ping list please? c:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess ahhh thanks for your interest! i've added you ; u ;
@MoonGoddess ahhh thanks for your interest! i've added you ; u ;
@BallpointTattoos heeere she is :"D [img]http://i.imgur.com/EmrANhw.png[/img] do tell me if anything's amiss, or if you'd like anything tweaked! (this is also available at a slightly larger size if you want it)
@BallpointTattoos

heeere she is :"D

EmrANhw.png

do tell me if anything's amiss, or if you'd like anything tweaked! (this is also available at a slightly larger size if you want it)
@nanairo

Ahhh it looks amazing! Thank you so much :D
@nanairo

Ahhh it looks amazing! Thank you so much :D
lvCRXB5.png
@BallpointTattoos I'm glad you like it! she was really fun to draw c:
@BallpointTattoos I'm glad you like it! she was really fun to draw c:
@nanairo

Could I be added to the ping list!
@nanairo

Could I be added to the ping list!
=
@Lupengar sure! thanks for your interest c:
@Lupengar sure! thanks for your interest c:
@Nanario

Ah sorry to ping you again, but this is lupengar. I just wanted you to know I changed my username
@Nanario

Ah sorry to ping you again, but this is lupengar. I just wanted you to know I changed my username
=
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13