Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] gijinka art :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@nanairo
i love ittt~
she's soooo cute :3
@nanairo
i love ittt~
she's soooo cute :3
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply i went with something closer to her primary/secondary at first [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/28dd6b21eaafe9c179ac4a4cbba437fb/tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo4_400.png[/img] but thought you might want a lighter brown since you mentioned it [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7a7cbfad49205aa5aad0fccb5fa19737/tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo3_400.png[/img] resizes, in case you wanted them? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b2ba9287bec2cf3a14925be1d189730c/tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo1_100.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/399f0912833c4734cb1c918a50e2ed20/tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo2_100.png[/img] either way, feel free to tell me if anything else is amiss! ;u; also here is a small token of apology for taking ages ;u;;; [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/51201007a094c9da39576c98ddbcdfa5/tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo5_500.png[/img]
@Simply i went with something closer to her primary/secondary at first
tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo4_400.png

but thought you might want a lighter brown since you mentioned it
tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo3_400.png

resizes, in case you wanted them?
tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo1_100.png tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo2_100.png

either way, feel free to tell me if anything else is amiss! ;u;

also here is a small token of apology for taking ages ;u;;;

tumblr_nx94t5xd5T1sg6j0vo5_500.png
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo
ahhh thank youuuu~
@nanairo
ahhh thank youuuu~
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@nanairo Could I get on the pinglist please?
@nanairo Could I get on the pinglist please?
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@nanairo wugh your stuff is cute ;o; i'm sure you have no time right now (and im kinda in the same boat LAUGHS aksjdfd) but i wanted to ask if you'd be interested in an art trade sometime :^D?

i'd be down for whatever kind (sketch?? kinda finished?? no one knows;;) but here's some of my more recent sketchy stuff ewe;
(sans the half body coughs that was kind of a cleaned sketch dealio wehe)

if not that's no problemo hue; i'd like to get on your pinglist though ;u;/
@nanairo wugh your stuff is cute ;o; i'm sure you have no time right now (and im kinda in the same boat LAUGHS aksjdfd) but i wanted to ask if you'd be interested in an art trade sometime :^D?

i'd be down for whatever kind (sketch?? kinda finished?? no one knows;;) but here's some of my more recent sketchy stuff ewe;
(sans the half body coughs that was kind of a cleaned sketch dealio wehe)

if not that's no problemo hue; i'd like to get on your pinglist though ;u;/
@Syncogon aaahhh hello! of course ;u; thanks for your interest!

@arian OH GOSH YOUR ART IS GORG I love your style! ; o ; i haven't made refs for my derg but when i finally do (and we both have time oops 8'D) i'd be down for a trade ; u ; i'm adding you to the pinglist, as well! thanks for your interest <3
@Syncogon aaahhh hello! of course ;u; thanks for your interest!

@arian OH GOSH YOUR ART IS GORG I love your style! ; o ; i haven't made refs for my derg but when i finally do (and we both have time oops 8'D) i'd be down for a trade ; u ; i'm adding you to the pinglist, as well! thanks for your interest <3
@Frankenstein hello! are you still interested in a chibi? i've cleared up my queue of those who've paid so you can send your payment (130k) whenever you'd like and i can get started c:
@Frankenstein hello! are you still interested in a chibi? i've cleared up my queue of those who've paid so you can send your payment (130k) whenever you'd like and i can get started c:
@tunamaru @hinotoriii @BallpointTattoos @Chaoha @arian @Syncogon @ForestSoul hello, this is a ping you're receiving since you requested one when i open slots again :D
@tunamaru @hinotoriii @BallpointTattoos @Chaoha @arian @Syncogon @ForestSoul hello, this is a ping you're receiving since you requested one when i open slots again :D
@nanairo

DEAR LORD, HOW ADORABLE

pinglist please! do you do gijinka designs? I maaaay be interested in getting a slot hah
@nanairo

DEAR LORD, HOW ADORABLE

pinglist please! do you do gijinka designs? I maaaay be interested in getting a slot hah
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri hello, thank you very much! ; u ; i'll add you to the pinglist. and yes i can do designs :D (as much as a headshot/chibi allows anyway XD unless you meant a special slot?)
@Lucatri hello, thank you very much! ; u ; i'll add you to the pinglist. and yes i can do designs :D (as much as a headshot/chibi allows anyway XD unless you meant a special slot?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13