Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] gijinka art :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@nanairo Hello there! Your art is lovely! :>

I have a question for you - I'd like a chibi drawing of this character: Eins (the one on the left.) And was wondering if you are okay with using that image as reference? It's the only one I've of drawn with this character in it, but the problem is the face is a little obscured.
Most of the important details are visible - I.E, the pointy ears, canine teeth, and beauty mark - the only thing that is obscured is the nose, which I hope isn't a big deal since your chibis are noseless.
@nanairo Hello there! Your art is lovely! :>

I have a question for you - I'd like a chibi drawing of this character: Eins (the one on the left.) And was wondering if you are okay with using that image as reference? It's the only one I've of drawn with this character in it, but the problem is the face is a little obscured.
Most of the important details are visible - I.E, the pointy ears, canine teeth, and beauty mark - the only thing that is obscured is the nose, which I hope isn't a big deal since your chibis are noseless.
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol thank you! :D

hmmm, would the yellow stuff near his eyes be a mask, or like the liquid (blood?) stuff on Zwei's spear? besides that I think this would be an okay ref to work with (other than not knowing what shoes/pants he wears but you can just describe that to me perhaps!)
@Celesol thank you! :D

hmmm, would the yellow stuff near his eyes be a mask, or like the liquid (blood?) stuff on Zwei's spear? besides that I think this would be an okay ref to work with (other than not knowing what shoes/pants he wears but you can just describe that to me perhaps!)
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo Welcome! ^ ^

The yellow is his blood. :> The stuff under the eyes is just heavy bags from lack of sleep. (it's up to you whether you add than in chibi or not.)

Awesome, in that case his pants are baggy cargo pants and his shoes are yellow converse sneakers.
As a small detail: his eyes have vertical pupils, like a cat.
@nanairo Welcome! ^ ^

The yellow is his blood. :> The stuff under the eyes is just heavy bags from lack of sleep. (it's up to you whether you add than in chibi or not.)

Awesome, in that case his pants are baggy cargo pants and his shoes are yellow converse sneakers.
As a small detail: his eyes have vertical pupils, like a cat.
@Celesol alright! c: since it's all pretty simple i'll be charging theb ase price of 100k if that's alright! i'll get started on it as soon as I can when I get your payment c:
@Celesol alright! c: since it's all pretty simple i'll be charging theb ase price of 100k if that's alright! i'll get started on it as soon as I can when I get your payment c:
@nanairo Yay, I'll go send it right now. :D
@nanairo Yay, I'll go send it right now. :D
@Celesol payment received! :D thank you! (i'll note you down on the list as paid!) i've got some work to do first but i'll get started as soon as i can! c:
@Celesol payment received! :D thank you! (i'll note you down on the list as paid!) i've got some work to do first but i'll get started as soon as i can! c:
@nanairo
Heya, I'd like to commission a chibi!

Do you also design the gijinka tho?
@nanairo
Heya, I'd like to commission a chibi!

Do you also design the gijinka tho?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox hiya! thanks for your interest c:

yes, i can design the gijinka if you'd like! though i'd need info like personality etc so the design can suit them :D (or we can go in blind and i can just wing the design, there's that too!)
@Aeonox hiya! thanks for your interest c:

yes, i can design the gijinka if you'd like! though i'd need info like personality etc so the design can suit them :D (or we can go in blind and i can just wing the design, there's that too!)
@nanairo Awesome! Ok so... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=713419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7135/713419_350.png[/img] [/url] Let's go for this guy. He's lecherous, he used to be the wimpy mate of our head of the clan who was this battleaxe Guardian lady... he's sneaky and sly, but very much tries to be a ladies man. xD That's about it haha. I'm pretty open to your creativity! also when finished, may I also have a small version like a 100x100 ish? :>
@nanairo
Awesome! Ok so...

713419_350.png

Let's go for this guy. He's lecherous, he used to be the wimpy mate of our head of the clan who was this battleaxe Guardian lady... he's sneaky and sly, but very much tries to be a ladies man. xD That's about it haha. I'm pretty open to your creativity!

also when finished, may I also have a small version like a 100x100 ish? :>
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox OOOOH he's a handsome devil ;DD I'll be glad to think something up for him!
I'll note you down for the resize, as well c: are we going to include all his apparel, wings, horns, gembond, etc?
@Aeonox OOOOH he's a handsome devil ;DD I'll be glad to think something up for him!
I'll note you down for the resize, as well c: are we going to include all his apparel, wings, horns, gembond, etc?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13