Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | + Genie's Art Shop +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Genie
oh my god.
Would you draw something for me for like.. a couple stacks? What kind of food do you need most? :) I can buy up to 200 of the same kind each.
@Genie
oh my god.
Would you draw something for me for like.. a couple stacks? What kind of food do you need most? :) I can buy up to 200 of the same kind each.
@Genie I could give as much food as I an offer and you can determine price and art. C: Would you like that?
@Genie I could give as much food as I an offer and you can determine price and art. C: Would you like that?
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@exosomniac i need all kinds right now so it doesn't matter too much ^^
idk what is "stacks" though;; is that like 100?
but yeah like whatever you want to pay after you see the final product c:

@bbsmj i think i would prefer if you offer after seeing the finished art because i have no idea how much food costs ;~;! i tried looking in the AH once and it gave me a headache cuz i have no idea what's going on xD
@exosomniac i need all kinds right now so it doesn't matter too much ^^
idk what is "stacks" though;; is that like 100?
but yeah like whatever you want to pay after you see the final product c:

@bbsmj i think i would prefer if you offer after seeing the finished art because i have no idea how much food costs ;~;! i tried looking in the AH once and it gave me a headache cuz i have no idea what's going on xD
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
A stack is 99 pieces of food, so if I bought four "stacks", that would be 396 insects, meats, plants or fish! :D

Let me get a ref real quick. Can I pay upfront if you accept? I'll probably send you 396 pieces of food if that's okay?
@Genie
A stack is 99 pieces of food, so if I bought four "stacks", that would be 396 insects, meats, plants or fish! :D

Let me get a ref real quick. Can I pay upfront if you accept? I'll probably send you 396 pieces of food if that's okay?
@Genie Yeah! And if it's not enough, I'll pay with treasure too~
What's the limit of the character drawing? (How many, etc.)
@Genie Yeah! And if it's not enough, I'll pay with treasure too~
What's the limit of the character drawing? (How many, etc.)
@exosomniac okay sure sounds great ^O^

@BBSMJ okie! ^^ i think i would do 2 characters per person max, and no couple poses~
@exosomniac okay sure sounds great ^O^

@BBSMJ okie! ^^ i think i would do 2 characters per person max, and no couple poses~
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie Oh yay~ :D Might I have two? If I don't have enough, I will keep gathering to pay for them~ Would that be ok?
@Genie Oh yay~ :D Might I have two? If I don't have enough, I will keep gathering to pay for them~ Would that be ok?
@Genie
Ahh, awesome!
I would love two chibis, one of this dork, and a second of this nerd, if you would. c:

Nothing special for them, but I would like them in matching outfits? ;u; Something simple like matching t-shirts? maybe just "i'm with him ->" t-shirt with arrows pointing in opposite directions... if that makes sense??

I'll totally be willing to be a ton of food or treasure for this because omg, your style is ADORABLE!

edit: ahhh crap, i just realized that you changed your slots to 2! sorry, ignore this ;u; put me on the ping list?
@Genie
Ahh, awesome!
I would love two chibis, one of this dork, and a second of this nerd, if you would. c:

Nothing special for them, but I would like them in matching outfits? ;u; Something simple like matching t-shirts? maybe just "i'm with him ->" t-shirt with arrows pointing in opposite directions... if that makes sense??

I'll totally be willing to be a ton of food or treasure for this because omg, your style is ADORABLE!

edit: ahhh crap, i just realized that you changed your slots to 2! sorry, ignore this ;u; put me on the ping list?
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
@BBSMJ okay! c: you don't necessarily have to pay with food though! ahah

@Kallescope oh no it's fine 8D
okay so just like casual clothing not like the ones in the refs, right?
@BBSMJ okay! c: you don't necessarily have to pay with food though! ahah

@Kallescope oh no it's fine 8D
okay so just like casual clothing not like the ones in the refs, right?
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
ooooh really, are you sure?? ;u;
i don't wanna overload you or anything!! no pressure!!

but yeah, just casual clothing, not like the ones in the ref. c:
@Genie
ooooh really, are you sure?? ;u;
i don't wanna overload you or anything!! no pressure!!

but yeah, just casual clothing, not like the ones in the ref. c:
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33