Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | + Genie's Art Shop +
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Lyra531 eep i don't have an account there so i can't see it :(

@UnluckyFirefox sure! ^O^

@Luunai pretty! will add to the list, thanks! ^^
@Lyra531 eep i don't have an account there so i can't see it :(

@UnluckyFirefox sure! ^O^

@Luunai pretty! will add to the list, thanks! ^^
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
woups! sorry about that. this link should work.
@Genie
woups! sorry about that. this link should work.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 ok!
i see you posted quad but by that, it would mean that the chara is on all fours - and it looks like swift is anthro, correct?
for humanoid characters i only do chibis or busts ;w;
@Lyra531 ok!
i see you posted quad but by that, it would mean that the chara is on all fours - and it looks like swift is anthro, correct?
for humanoid characters i only do chibis or busts ;w;
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie Could i have her drawn as a wolf please :) heres a really old drawing of her on al 4s
@Genie Could i have her drawn as a wolf please :) heres a really old drawing of her on al 4s
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531 ah ok! ^O^
with the clothes on?
@Lyra531 ah ok! ^O^
with the clothes on?
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie no thanks
@Genie no thanks
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@lyra531 ok! Please send payment and I'll get started :)
@lyra531 ok! Please send payment and I'll get started :)
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Luunai @Lyra531 hey guys! just wanted to give you an update on the art! i have EXTREMELY rough sketches done - poses may change as i continue, etc. at this point, if there is something glaringly incorrect regarding the character's design, you can let me know - otherwise, there will still be significant changes so don't worry about the small stuff like proportions and whatnot x) i was away for a while as i had gone on a kind of last minute vacation ;O;! i should have these done within a week~ thanks for your patience! [img]https://puu.sh/riBg0/653241b92e.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/riBfP/bb6cdd5cc4.png[/img]
@Luunai @Lyra531
hey guys! just wanted to give you an update on the art! i have EXTREMELY rough sketches done - poses may change as i continue, etc.
at this point, if there is something glaringly incorrect regarding the character's design, you can let me know - otherwise, there will still be significant changes so don't worry about the small stuff like proportions and whatnot x)

i was away for a while as i had gone on a kind of last minute vacation ;O;!
i should have these done within a week~ thanks for your patience!

653241b92e.png bb6cdd5cc4.png
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
Thank you for the sketch, I love his pose and it looks all good so far! uvu
And no troubles, take your time~ I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
@Genie
Thank you for the sketch, I love his pose and it looks all good so far! uvu
And no troubles, take your time~ I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai hiiii! thanks so much for your patience ;3; sorry this took forever the design was so much more complicated than i thought when i started to color it - since you had to wait for so long, i used complex shading that i don't normally do for commissions at all - hope you like it! [img]https://puu.sh/ry6Rd/53cbbd8874.png[/img] @Lyra531 hello!!! thanks for your patience and i apologize for taking quite a while with this! since you had to wait for so long, i used complex shading that i don't normally do for commissions at all - hope you like it! [img]https://puu.sh/ry9i4/4b2b36c33d.png[/img]
@luunai hiiii! thanks so much for your patience ;3;
sorry this took forever the design was so much more complicated than i thought when i started to color it - since you had to wait for so long, i used complex shading that i don't normally do for commissions at all - hope you like it!
53cbbd8874.png

@Lyra531 hello!!! thanks for your patience and i apologize for taking quite a while with this!
since you had to wait for so long, i used complex shading that i don't normally do for commissions at all - hope you like it!
4b2b36c33d.png
genieartshopsmall.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33