Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehoming premade designs for USD.
1 2
thread has been reposted on toyhouse and furvilla, will ping all interested parties if a character is adopted out before you're able to express your interest.

holds are up to a week. feel free to ask about characters being kept in case the person they're held for cannot ultimately pay. in that case it will go back up for sale to the second interested party.

ping me please. i'm often slow so you can message me too if you'd like!

do not resell for more than paid unless additional funds of yours have been included in the art (commission pieces, personal art, etc).

keep all artist credits and write them down somewhere; doesn't have to be public. just make sure you're respectful in that regard.

tinyshiro's pieces are not to be edited, but every piece you make or commission after that can be!

optional but maybe keep a record of owners. i am the first owner for all of these. you will be the second. this isn't required but it may serve as ease of access and convenience for ya'.

i'll haggle on some pieces and with multiple purchases, since the goal isn't to profit but to provide safe homes for these babies.

now accepting gems for all the 5$ OCs, and as partial to larger sales!

here we go!

BAZINGA
thread has been reposted on toyhouse and furvilla, will ping all interested parties if a character is adopted out before you're able to express your interest.

holds are up to a week. feel free to ask about characters being kept in case the person they're held for cannot ultimately pay. in that case it will go back up for sale to the second interested party.

ping me please. i'm often slow so you can message me too if you'd like!

do not resell for more than paid unless additional funds of yours have been included in the art (commission pieces, personal art, etc).

keep all artist credits and write them down somewhere; doesn't have to be public. just make sure you're respectful in that regard.

tinyshiro's pieces are not to be edited, but every piece you make or commission after that can be!

optional but maybe keep a record of owners. i am the first owner for all of these. you will be the second. this isn't required but it may serve as ease of access and convenience for ya'.

i'll haggle on some pieces and with multiple purchases, since the goal isn't to profit but to provide safe homes for these babies.

now accepting gems for all the 5$ OCs, and as partial to larger sales!

here we go!

BAZINGA
bump!
bump!
bumpo!
bumpo!
@exosomniac i'm interested in the chicken boi! do you think you could hold him for a little bit?
@exosomniac i'm interested in the chicken boi! do you think you could hold him for a little bit?
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
Absolutely!
Would you prefer to pay with USD, Gems, or a mix?
Holds are up to a week, so I'll edit his name now!
@chantric
Absolutely!
Would you prefer to pay with USD, Gems, or a mix?
Holds are up to a week, so I'll edit his name now!
@exosomniac i feel like i'll probably get something on paypal quicker than i'll get gems, but it's whatever i get enough of first c: thank you!
@exosomniac i feel like i'll probably get something on paypal quicker than i'll get gems, but it's whatever i get enough of first c: thank you!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
Paypal is preferred but whatever's easiest for you is easiest for me, friend. uvu Take all the time you need. c:
@chantric
Paypal is preferred but whatever's easiest for you is easiest for me, friend. uvu Take all the time you need. c:
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
up
up
1 2