Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@pikachu
yup! :)

@Elyndria, @Moongoddess
Almost forgot to ping you guys! This pinging thing is still a little new to me. Very neat though.

Not sure if you want one now moongoddess but I thought it'd be good to ping you to let you know slots are open anyway :)
@pikachu
yup! :)

@Elyndria, @Moongoddess
Almost forgot to ping you guys! This pinging thing is still a little new to me. Very neat though.

Not sure if you want one now moongoddess but I thought it'd be good to ping you to let you know slots are open anyway :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Sweet! Can I get a digital sketch of this character? Ref 1, ref 2, ref 3 (ignore the forehead thing)
@AngHuiQing

Sweet! Can I get a digital sketch of this character? Ref 1, ref 2, ref 3 (ignore the forehead thing)
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
@AngHuiQing
yayy! thank you!

do you think i could get a bunch of concept sketches for a new species i have? :o
i have it all in writing, with a few reference pictures, but...yeah...idk. no complete reference yet. >_>;

//dies
@AngHuiQing
yayy! thank you!

do you think i could get a bunch of concept sketches for a new species i have? :o
i have it all in writing, with a few reference pictures, but...yeah...idk. no complete reference yet. >_>;

//dies
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@pikachu
Sorry I just realized I forgot about busts so I added that to my price list too. Which one would you like? By forehead thing do you mean hood? Also can I know a bit more of what she's like? :)

The chibi version of her is so cute! :3

@moongoddess
sounds interesting :3 And I don't mind working from description. Is your goal to get a final design on the creature or to get to a design you're happy with and then get more sketches on body movements/functions and such? I can give a price based on the description/what sort of sketches and ideas you want.
@pikachu
Sorry I just realized I forgot about busts so I added that to my price list too. Which one would you like? By forehead thing do you mean hood? Also can I know a bit more of what she's like? :)

The chibi version of her is so cute! :3

@moongoddess
sounds interesting :3 And I don't mind working from description. Is your goal to get a final design on the creature or to get to a design you're happy with and then get more sketches on body movements/functions and such? I can give a price based on the description/what sort of sketches and ideas you want.
My art for sale thread
@Anghuiqing

I would like the 2nd option
"a design you're happy with and then get more sketches on body movements/functions"
i don't want it painted or anything....just sketches/lines.
//diess
@Anghuiqing

I would like the 2nd option
"a design you're happy with and then get more sketches on body movements/functions"
i don't want it painted or anything....just sketches/lines.
//diess
@Moongoddess
Ah, okay :) Sounds doable and interesting! I'm still not sure how much it might be because if it's complicated with lots of frills and details and markings and such it could take a while, whereas something else with less fiddly bits would be less. I'll tentatively say that it'll be roughly 500 kt though? There could be lots of sketches even if they're less refined since quite a bit of it might be my brain spitballing and running off.
@Moongoddess
Ah, okay :) Sounds doable and interesting! I'm still not sure how much it might be because if it's complicated with lots of frills and details and markings and such it could take a while, whereas something else with less fiddly bits would be less. I'll tentatively say that it'll be roughly 500 kt though? There could be lots of sketches even if they're less refined since quite a bit of it might be my brain spitballing and running off.
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
awesome! ;o;
  • fluffy but not too fluffy baby fox body/kitten body.
  • tail with a pom on it (like...the pokemon Marill, but with a thin cat-like tail instead of a zigzag).
  • uber cute and like-baby ((chibi-like? idk))
  • Big eyes, small or next-to no mouth.
  • head wings
  • lantern, carried by it's tail. ((it doesn't matter what kind of lantern, it just has to have a lantern...so pick whatever you want))
  • two will-o-wisps that follow it around, attracted to the light shed by the lantern
  • little bells tied around the neck

thoughts?

has ears
@AngHuiQing
awesome! ;o;
  • fluffy but not too fluffy baby fox body/kitten body.
  • tail with a pom on it (like...the pokemon Marill, but with a thin cat-like tail instead of a zigzag).
  • uber cute and like-baby ((chibi-like? idk))
  • Big eyes, small or next-to no mouth.
  • head wings
  • lantern, carried by it's tail. ((it doesn't matter what kind of lantern, it just has to have a lantern...so pick whatever you want))
  • two will-o-wisps that follow it around, attracted to the light shed by the lantern
  • little bells tied around the neck

thoughts?

has ears
@AngHuiQing

By forehead thing, I meant the glowy rune-ish thing on the third example's forehead xD The hood is accurate :D

I'd like to go with the fullbody! 8D

She's typically either angry, annoyed, and/or serious! ouo

And it is adorable, right? 8D It was done by user lostandtold!
@AngHuiQing

By forehead thing, I meant the glowy rune-ish thing on the third example's forehead xD The hood is accurate :D

I'd like to go with the fullbody! 8D

She's typically either angry, annoyed, and/or serious! ouo

And it is adorable, right? 8D It was done by user lostandtold!
@moongoddess
Would the body be anything like a fennec by chance? :3

Sounds like a really sweet and adorable pet-like creature! Yup, totally doable. I'll lower the price too if we manage to find a good design in a few sketches.

Can I know more about what inspires the creature or their personality? It would help a lot with shape design. Also if the tail is a pom like marill's how is the lantern attached? Is the lantern on the thinner part of the tail so it never comes off?

@Pikachu
Ah, okay haha. Fullbody digital sketch it is :)

Oh my god I'll go dig out that user's page and art when I have more time.

Also I hope you guys will be patient as I get to your commissions in a few days time (maybe even next week) because I got to get to other commissions and such. Thank you!
@moongoddess
Would the body be anything like a fennec by chance? :3

Sounds like a really sweet and adorable pet-like creature! Yup, totally doable. I'll lower the price too if we manage to find a good design in a few sketches.

Can I know more about what inspires the creature or their personality? It would help a lot with shape design. Also if the tail is a pom like marill's how is the lantern attached? Is the lantern on the thinner part of the tail so it never comes off?

@Pikachu
Ah, okay haha. Fullbody digital sketch it is :)

Oh my god I'll go dig out that user's page and art when I have more time.

Also I hope you guys will be patient as I get to your commissions in a few days time (maybe even next week) because I got to get to other commissions and such. Thank you!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Thanks! And no problem at all! 8D This is their shop, which also has a link to their tumblr!
@AngHuiQing

Thanks! And no problem at all! 8D This is their shop, which also has a link to their tumblr!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16