Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Mirrorface

If possible would be wanting a sketch of this gal of mine, Rhory~ o:
@Mirrorface

If possible would be wanting a sketch of this gal of mine, Rhory~ o:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon
HELL YEA SHE'S HOT!!!! also score! a chance to not draw wings hahaha. I've been having a lot of fun posing dragons lately, but then finding somewhere for the wings has been an utter /bear/

@Huolon
HELL YEA SHE'S HOT!!!! also score! a chance to not draw wings hahaha. I've been having a lot of fun posing dragons lately, but then finding somewhere for the wings has been an utter /bear/

FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface If you can do non-FR chars, I'd love a full body shaded sketch of Rie or Livia and Lisette, if you do non-dragons!
@Mirrorface If you can do non-FR chars, I'd love a full body shaded sketch of Rie or Livia and Lisette, if you do non-dragons!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Mirrorface That sounds fun, I'm sure it'd turn out jus as lovely as the itty bitty turtle! If you do end up doing that, please allow me to send something along from your wishlist. :)
@Mirrorface That sounds fun, I'm sure it'd turn out jus as lovely as the itty bitty turtle! If you do end up doing that, please allow me to send something along from your wishlist. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Mirrorface

Oh bless <3 I just had her dragon for redesigned and I love it so much, hence needing more art of it LOL but yeah, sometimes wings get in the way for sure xD she looks good with or without wings anyway, so it's still a win/win for me~
@Mirrorface

Oh bless <3 I just had her dragon for redesigned and I love it so much, hence needing more art of it LOL but yeah, sometimes wings get in the way for sure xD she looks good with or without wings anyway, so it's still a win/win for me~
@Arkonsel
I'd be happy to do Rie!

@MafiaVamp
Oh don't worry about that! I think I was gonna do the hands but then my friends wanted me to join them in a different game and I forgot lmao
@Arkonsel
I'd be happy to do Rie!

@MafiaVamp
Oh don't worry about that! I think I was gonna do the hands but then my friends wanted me to join them in a different game and I forgot lmao
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Thank you! Payment sent.
@Mirrorface Thank you! Payment sent.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Huolon Your girl was an absolute joy to draw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/S09Y3GR.png[/img]
@Huolon
Your girl was an absolute joy to draw!

S09Y3GR.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface

Heck, she came out so amazing friend! Thank you <333
@Mirrorface

Heck, she came out so amazing friend! Thank you <333
@Arkonsel cant type a lot bc my parrot is napping on my wrist... but i had fun drawing your character! :> i couldn't see the feet and tail in the reference image... i hope what i did was ok! also is your name supposed to reference arc-en-ciel/rainbow? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xTeVOsM.png[/img]
@Arkonsel
cant type a lot bc my parrot is napping on my wrist...

but i had fun drawing your character! :>

i couldn't see the feet and tail in the reference image... i hope what i did was ok!

also is your name supposed to reference arc-en-ciel/rainbow?

xTeVOsM.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17