Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70
@Joyful
Dream dergs! Good times. I had a few back in the day. Now I own them. /stares at her lair
Mmm let's go with two? I'll send you a note on characters.
Treasure is perfectly fine and I have the 500k on-hand at the moment so I'll just set it to one side. So if that sounds fine I'll see about sending you a note and making a mark of it in post 2?

@MafiaVamp
Of course. ;A; Thank you again for the compliment to them and I hope to as well! I've had some amazing luck so far.
@Joyful
Dream dergs! Good times. I had a few back in the day. Now I own them. /stares at her lair
Mmm let's go with two? I'll send you a note on characters.
Treasure is perfectly fine and I have the 500k on-hand at the moment so I'll just set it to one side. So if that sounds fine I'll see about sending you a note and making a mark of it in post 2?

@MafiaVamp
Of course. ;A; Thank you again for the compliment to them and I hope to as well! I've had some amazing luck so far.
@raja
two would be fine!! you can send me a note whenever, take your time! :D Thank you so much for your interest!
@raja
two would be fine!! you can send me a note whenever, take your time! :D Thank you so much for your interest!
@Joyful
Of course. OuOb Note sent! Let me know if there are any issues. As well thank you for your time and offering! ^o^
@Joyful
Of course. OuOb Note sent! Let me know if there are any issues. As well thank you for your time and offering! ^o^
A a note, updated post 4 with a FAQ and removed the notes from post 1. /slowly making things look orderly maybe
A a note, updated post 4 with a FAQ and removed the notes from post 1. /slowly making things look orderly maybe
@raja You're trying to make things orderly? Oh loord.
@raja You're trying to make things orderly? Oh loord.
1590675_z5AT5yzrSwwoBKo.gif1504126_WcWn6Igj5k0AHHK.png
@ShadowedLullaby
Shoosh. I am perfect at making things neat and tidy. ..once you tell me to stop babbling needlessly about the same topic 5 ways to Sunday.

Also debating making a siggy image and doing an advertisement contest raffle thing. ouo
@ShadowedLullaby
Shoosh. I am perfect at making things neat and tidy. ..once you tell me to stop babbling needlessly about the same topic 5 ways to Sunday.

Also debating making a siggy image and doing an advertisement contest raffle thing. ouo
@raja
Oh yeah? what would you use for the siggy and how would you do the raffle?
@raja
Oh yeah? what would you use for the siggy and how would you do the raffle?
@ShadowedLullaby
That's the thing.. I'd have to like... actually doodle something. :| /stares into infinity
What a concept. My poor tablet might cry less.

Uhm... something like... saying a post in the thread each day you have it in your sig with a link back and it's one entry for the prize and then at the end I draw a winner and send them the prize? I'd just have to figure out a date to draw the prize and whatnot. /rolls
@ShadowedLullaby
That's the thing.. I'd have to like... actually doodle something. :| /stares into infinity
What a concept. My poor tablet might cry less.

Uhm... something like... saying a post in the thread each day you have it in your sig with a link back and it's one entry for the prize and then at the end I draw a winner and send them the prize? I'd just have to figure out a date to draw the prize and whatnot. /rolls
@raja
Wait so if I put it in my signature and had it in my signature for a week I would have 7 entries? How would you keep track of all that?

@raja
Wait so if I put it in my signature and had it in my signature for a week I would have 7 entries? How would you keep track of all that?

@ShadowedLullaby
You'd have to do a post each day in the thread to say advertising maybe? :|a Iunno. /muses I don't really like the idea of that much spam... but I have to figure out a way I can track it?
@ShadowedLullaby
You'd have to do a post each day in the thread to say advertising maybe? :|a Iunno. /muses I don't really like the idea of that much spam... but I have to figure out a way I can track it?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70