Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Razaera no problem, thanks so much for your initial interest, and sorry for the price increases C:
@Razaera no problem, thanks so much for your initial interest, and sorry for the price increases C:
OCapJAm.jpg
@Razaera no problem at all, thanks so much for letting me know ! * U *

update: all slots have been taken ! * o *
feel free to keep posting for pings, chats, and whatnot ~
@Razaera no problem at all, thanks so much for letting me know ! * U *

update: all slots have been taken ! * o *
feel free to keep posting for pings, chats, and whatnot ~
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho could i be on your pinglist? o v o
@mimasho could i be on your pinglist? o v o
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin of course you may, added !
thank you for the interest ~ ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ
@alduin of course you may, added !
thank you for the interest ~ ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ
@mimasho I AM ALIVE. and only slightly regretting get out of bed today. ... [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7709040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77091/7709040_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]chunk of text for you to decode[/b]: [s]SHE'S A TSUNDERE[/s] errr, she's usually frowning or yelling. mad at the world. thinks all the other dragons in her clan are idiots (but to be fair, that isn't too far from the truth). has a secret soft side??? but it's really secret. she doesn't like it when people notice. 8| she's also fairly proud, but gets upset easily if her pride is stepped on. I imagine her as wearing modern-day clothes, trendy/casual but not, like, ultra-fashionable. curly red hair pulled up in a high ponytail on the right side, about shoulder-length when not straightened. [b]style:[/b] anime~ [b]coloring:[/b] full coloring~ [b]size:[/b] waist~ [b]offer:[/b] umm, will a facet scroll work? :D;; though I can dig and see what apparel items I have too.
@mimasho
I AM ALIVE. and only slightly regretting get out of bed today. ...

reference:
7709040_350.png

chunk of text for you to decode: SHE'S A TSUNDERE errr, she's usually frowning or yelling. mad at the world. thinks all the other dragons in her clan are idiots (but to be fair, that isn't too far from the truth). has a secret soft side??? but it's really secret. she doesn't like it when people notice. 8| she's also fairly proud, but gets upset easily if her pride is stepped on.

I imagine her as wearing modern-day clothes, trendy/casual but not, like, ultra-fashionable. curly red hair pulled up in a high ponytail on the right side, about shoulder-length when not straightened.
style: anime~
coloring: full coloring~
size: waist~
offer: umm, will a facet scroll work? :D;; though I can dig and see what apparel items I have too.
glxY4Ve.gif
@maxohwell no problem at all, and thank you for the interest and sweet compliments ! ; u ;
added you to the ping list and will definitely let you know when a slot opens up ! * U *

@azurillturtle hahaha me everyday ; m ;
I am suffering from severe lack of sleep, but mostly due to me procrastinating everything (/-(ï½´)-ï¼¼)

and perfect description ! gotta love tsunderes * o *
I will PM you when I finish a sketch of her, so you can have final say on what you want added // taken out !
alskdfjs and a facet scroll would be wonderful !! * U *
I've been wanting one for Yayoi b/c steel facet is so pretty cries
thank you so much for offering ~ ♥
@maxohwell no problem at all, and thank you for the interest and sweet compliments ! ; u ;
added you to the ping list and will definitely let you know when a slot opens up ! * U *

@azurillturtle hahaha me everyday ; m ;
I am suffering from severe lack of sleep, but mostly due to me procrastinating everything (/-(ï½´)-ï¼¼)

and perfect description ! gotta love tsunderes * o *
I will PM you when I finish a sketch of her, so you can have final say on what you want added // taken out !
alskdfjs and a facet scroll would be wonderful !! * U *
I've been wanting one for Yayoi b/c steel facet is so pretty cries
thank you so much for offering ~ ♥
@mimasho
it's just... been one of those days... where it would've been way easier and possibly more productive if I didn't actually get out of bed. :'D at the very least it would've saved me walking five miles.

ahhh, great! I'll send the scroll after I see the sketch, if that's okay with you; it's the closest to half-up front and half-after that I can come up with for an item. xD;

AND YEAH I KEEP... BUYING CRYFACE... for so many dragons... but they're so expensive. ;_;
@mimasho
it's just... been one of those days... where it would've been way easier and possibly more productive if I didn't actually get out of bed. :'D at the very least it would've saved me walking five miles.

ahhh, great! I'll send the scroll after I see the sketch, if that's okay with you; it's the closest to half-up front and half-after that I can come up with for an item. xD;

AND YEAH I KEEP... BUYING CRYFACE... for so many dragons... but they're so expensive. ;_;
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle aww that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that ; m ;
and I thought walking 30 minutes to get on campus was tiring (● ̄(エ) ̄●)

oh, and that's no problem ! You can actually just send it after I finish drawing,
if you'd prefer that ! * U * that way it's easier to keep track of, and I won't feel the need to rush to get your art to you asap (and can spend more time doing the details ahaha~ )

alskfjs I knoww but they're so pretty ! *super conflicted*
I'm so obsessed with sparkly // shiny stuff ~
I still remember spending all day saving up for my first crystal derg a while ago ~
I never exalt, so I had to make 100k+ gold from games, haha ; u ;
@azurillturtle aww that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that ; m ;
and I thought walking 30 minutes to get on campus was tiring (● ̄(エ) ̄●)

oh, and that's no problem ! You can actually just send it after I finish drawing,
if you'd prefer that ! * U * that way it's easier to keep track of, and I won't feel the need to rush to get your art to you asap (and can spend more time doing the details ahaha~ )

alskfjs I knoww but they're so pretty ! *super conflicted*
I'm so obsessed with sparkly // shiny stuff ~
I still remember spending all day saving up for my first crystal derg a while ago ~
I never exalt, so I had to make 100k+ gold from games, haha ; u ;
@azurillturtle YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY SHE IS (about being offered the facet scroll) xD

my sister and I are both wildly addicted to crystal/facet dragons. she's one of those "oh, gonna gene up your dragon? MAKE IT CRYFACE" people (...I am too 90% of the time)
@azurillturtle YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY SHE IS (about being offered the facet scroll) xD

my sister and I are both wildly addicted to crystal/facet dragons. she's one of those "oh, gonna gene up your dragon? MAKE IT CRYFACE" people (...I am too 90% of the time)
OCapJAm.jpg
@mimasho it's more that I walked the >1 mile to/from lab... four times today. plus a bit more going off-campus. TT; all right, I'll send it to you then! no need to rush, really. xD; THE LAST DRAGON I GENED UP IS THIS BRAT. RIGHT HERE. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8901738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89018/8901738_350.png[/img] [/url] I originally picked him up as exalt fodder and then realized he's first-gen and... he became a cry/face project, which is pretty much the exact opposite of fodder. ugh. =_= @cheynei ahaha, good to hear! |D; it's always fun to help with others' geneing projects. though there are still some colors and breeds that don't really... sit well with me, though. (blood tundras... or all tundras...)
@mimasho
it's more that I walked the >1 mile to/from lab... four times today. plus a bit more going off-campus. TT;

all right, I'll send it to you then! no need to rush, really. xD;

THE LAST DRAGON I GENED UP IS THIS BRAT. RIGHT HERE.

8901738_350.png

I originally picked him up as exalt fodder and then realized he's first-gen and... he became a cry/face project, which is pretty much the exact opposite of fodder. ugh. =_=

@cheynei
ahaha, good to hear! |D; it's always fun to help with others' geneing projects. though there are still some colors and breeds that don't really... sit well with me, though. (blood tundras... or all tundras...)
glxY4Ve.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11