Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Hitsugaya sure thing, thanks for stopping by ! * U *
and definitely ! I will be asking you a few questions on some physical appearances (such as hair length, etc), but that's no problem at all ~
@Hitsugaya sure thing, thanks for stopping by ! * U *
and definitely ! I will be asking you a few questions on some physical appearances (such as hair length, etc), but that's no problem at all ~
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho hi! first off, @azurillturtle is super busy right now, but wants to let you know that she's still interested in getting something!

as for my order, I noticed that you set the prices for if you're doing the design? do you know roughly how much you'd be thinking for pre-designed things? (not sure how hard you find designing to be xD) I'm willing to up my offer accordingly, and again ask if there's particular apparel or accents you'd take to offset the costs :)
@mimasho hi! first off, @azurillturtle is super busy right now, but wants to let you know that she's still interested in getting something!

as for my order, I noticed that you set the prices for if you're doing the design? do you know roughly how much you'd be thinking for pre-designed things? (not sure how hard you find designing to be xD) I'm willing to up my offer accordingly, and again ask if there's particular apparel or accents you'd take to offset the costs :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@mimasho I have her appearance she just needs a new outfit ^^ We'll talk when I get a slot
@mimasho I have her appearance she just needs a new outfit ^^ We'll talk when I get a slot
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@lome that's great to hear, thank you so much for letting me know ! * U *

lol I love designing, but sometimes I tend to go overboard and make myself do a lot of extra work xD how does 500k sound (definitely feel free to name a price as well !) ? at the moment, I have absolute zero knowledge of accents and such -I'm really just looking for anything that matches any of the dergs on the first page of my dragon lair -however, my sister @cheynei is well informed, so I hope it's alright if I have her ping you in a bit to discuss accents !

I have to run to class now, but I can definitely put you down for a slot if you want to confirm your order (since you were one of the first three to do so) * U *
@lome that's great to hear, thank you so much for letting me know ! * U *

lol I love designing, but sometimes I tend to go overboard and make myself do a lot of extra work xD how does 500k sound (definitely feel free to name a price as well !) ? at the moment, I have absolute zero knowledge of accents and such -I'm really just looking for anything that matches any of the dergs on the first page of my dragon lair -however, my sister @cheynei is well informed, so I hope it's alright if I have her ping you in a bit to discuss accents !

I have to run to class now, but I can definitely put you down for a slot if you want to confirm your order (since you were one of the first three to do so) * U *
@mimasho Yep, I'm still interested in a spot on your pinglist! I'll have some saving up to do for sure, but your pricing is definitely more than fair! ;v;
@mimasho Yep, I'm still interested in a spot on your pinglist! I'll have some saving up to do for sure, but your pricing is definitely more than fair! ;v;
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@mimasho yup, I'd like to keep my slot (and azurillturtle will throw details at you when real life isn't kicking her), it's just down to me being stingy now ^^;;; would 450k be okay for either of the dragons I linked?

you have really lovely dragons, by the way! I'm not sure I have anything that would really suit them, but it was fun to poke around your lair :D
@mimasho yup, I'd like to keep my slot (and azurillturtle will throw details at you when real life isn't kicking her), it's just down to me being stingy now ^^;;; would 450k be okay for either of the dragons I linked?

you have really lovely dragons, by the way! I'm not sure I have anything that would really suit them, but it was fun to poke around your lair :D

buying art!
@Hitsugaya alright, sounds good ! I'll let you know when a slot is available * U *

@Xieu added you ! * U * also, thank you so much for saying that, I felt really bad for having the prices as they are ; m ;

@lome that's definitely fine ! * U * you can send trade whenever you want (you can wait until I finish your order first, that may be easier to keep track of, haha~),
I will probably bother you frequently with WIPs just to make sure I'm getting their clothing right, though ! ; u ; haven't decided on who I'll draw yet, but I'll let you know !

and thank you so much ! * U * I have too much fun breeding // buying new ones though (and not the heart to exalt them), so I've only been spending my gold on lair expansions xD
@Hitsugaya alright, sounds good ! I'll let you know when a slot is available * U *

@Xieu added you ! * U * also, thank you so much for saying that, I felt really bad for having the prices as they are ; m ;

@lome that's definitely fine ! * U * you can send trade whenever you want (you can wait until I finish your order first, that may be easier to keep track of, haha~),
I will probably bother you frequently with WIPs just to make sure I'm getting their clothing right, though ! ; u ; haven't decided on who I'll draw yet, but I'll let you know !

and thank you so much ! * U * I have too much fun breeding // buying new ones though (and not the heart to exalt them), so I've only been spending my gold on lair expansions xD
mimasho's sister checking in, she's in class and apparently snuck in a post, LOL PRIORITIES xD [center][i][ [ this list is for anyone wondering about accent/apparel trades ] ] [/i][/center] in general the [b]accents [/b]should be - [i]gembond friendly[/i] (though she's got some circuits in there too) - for [i]spirals, skydancer females, fae females, coatls[/i], or [i]imperials [/i]or[i] female nocturnes[/i] (kinda in order of priority) - for [i]wings [/i]and/or [i]body[/i] - [i]nothing food themed [/i]please c: - themes we like include[i] lanterns/lights, stars, shiny things, flowers, warrior/armor, jewelry, cool designs/markings, winter/ice [/i](we do have most of the ice gala accents, but feel free to check!), etc. [size=2]Not just limited to those things though, that's just what I can think of off the top of my head![/size] **[b]side note[/b]: if you have anything that would fit my Imperials or Skydancers, I'll get her to accept them as a trade and just pay her the difference LOL and as far as [b]apparel [/b]goes [item=Night Sky Bundle] (any of the Night Silk items) [item=Earthen Masque] [item=Regal Masque] [item=Crimson Wing Silks] [item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Garnet Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Citrine Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Sapphire Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Pearl Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Morganite Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Garnet Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Rose Feathered Wings] [item=Inkwell Feathered Wings] [item=Crimson Feathered Wings] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] One of us will add this to the original posts when we get the chance and have something more organized C: @mimasho lemme know if there's anything you want me to add/remove
mimasho's sister checking in, she's in class and apparently snuck in a post, LOL PRIORITIES xD

[ [ this list is for anyone wondering about accent/apparel trades ] ]

in general the accents should be
- gembond friendly (though she's got some circuits in there too)

- for spirals, skydancer females, fae females, coatls, or imperials or female nocturnes (kinda in order of priority)

- for wings and/or body

- nothing food themed please c:

- themes we like include lanterns/lights, stars, shiny things, flowers, warrior/armor, jewelry, cool designs/markings, winter/ice (we do have most of the ice gala accents, but feel free to check!), etc. Not just limited to those things though, that's just what I can think of off the top of my head!

**side note: if you have anything that would fit my Imperials or Skydancers, I'll get her to accept them as a trade and just pay her the difference LOL

and as far as apparel goes
Night Sky Bundle (any of the Night Silk items)
Earthen Masque Regal Masque
Crimson Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks Gossamer Wing Silks
Garnet Flourish Wing Drape Citrine Flourish Wing Drape Sapphire Flourish Wing Drape Pearl Flourish Wing Drape Morganite Flourish Wing Drape
Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Garnet Flourish Tail Drape
Rose Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Cloudy Feathered Wings Wavespun Feathered Wings
Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall

One of us will add this to the original posts when we get the chance and have something more organized C: @mimasho lemme know if there's anything you want me to add/remove
OCapJAm.jpg
@mimasho thanks! if it's okay, I'll pay afterwards. and I love seeing WIPs, so send as many as you like :D
@mimasho thanks! if it's okay, I'll pay afterwards. and I love seeing WIPs, so send as many as you like :D

buying art!
@mimasho @cheynei Afraid I'm going to have to pass, thank you.
@mimasho @cheynei Afraid I'm going to have to pass, thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11