Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Could I be added to the pinglist please! Thank you!!
Could I be added to the pinglist please! Thank you!!
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
aaaa pinglist please...
aaaa pinglist please...
pinglist please <33
pinglist please <33
celine%20sig.gif
[img]https://imgur.com/P8EBd7l.png[/img] Hello! I am very pleased to announce that I am opening art orders after a long hiatus! I have officially completed graduate school and now have the time to properly dedicate to commissions. Please take a look at the first page of the shop as I have given everything a much needed facelift and have made a few changes. Most notably are: [indent] ~*~[color=red]New Commission Type![/color] [b]A La Carte[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/LPAsIl5.png]example[/url] [indent]Want something different or totally experimental? Details based on individual order for requests that do not fit the above offerings. Price settled on individual bases starting at $20. $20+ (Gem and Treasure eligibility on individual basis)[/indent] ~*~Updated pricing and [b]return of supported FR Currency payment options[/b]! ~*~The order sheet is new and refreshed so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with its changes. However, it should still be a breeze to use— let me know if you notice anything up with it. ~*~[color=red]New Gallery page![/color] I have completely refreshed the gallery of sample work and took the time to divide them by type. Old samples have been added to a new “Archive” post and are not reflective of my current work. ~*~[color=red]New![/color][b]Self Service Pinglist![/b] If you received a ping for this post do not worry, as I have transferred over my legacy pinglist to this spreadsheet. However going forward you no longer have to request to be added/removed from my list from the thread and now may do so at your leisure on the sheet. There are also lists for my accent shop, which will be remarked upon in that thread at a later time. I have also added a [b]new pinglist for “Flash Sale” notifications.[/b] This is a new feature and is due to evolve over time. If you would like to be notified for these events please add yourself to that list. [/indent] [b]To celebrate this grand Re-Opening of my shop, I have applied [color=red]20% off[/color] to the first 10 orders! This discount will already be reflected in the Total Due column. [/b] As always let me know if you have any questions or would like clarification of any point! Thank you so much for your support through the years, and I’m excited to get back to it again. -Ari [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13S5dI6LANEGBnAwky4Vj5Ka_eV72ljTwscjdoFVb8-U/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://imgur.com/VyHPBgq.png[/img][/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOgy6I_ZRXCRzTRv7B6w5571fAni4WRMCg9g4qr0Z10/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://imgur.com/zY9nhsE.png[/img][/url] [size=1]@Passenger @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @Behlair @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty @Overcoat @Jaypaw @RileythePlagueDr @ladylilitu @hat17 @Dalilah @dontuworry @AWB[/size]
P8EBd7l.png

Hello!

I am very pleased to announce that I am opening art orders after a long hiatus! I have officially completed graduate school and now have the time to properly dedicate to commissions.

Please take a look at the first page of the shop as I have given everything a much needed facelift and have made a few changes. Most notably are:
~*~New Commission Type!
A La Carte example
Want something different or totally experimental? Details based on individual order for requests that do not fit the above offerings. Price settled on individual bases starting at $20.
$20+ (Gem and Treasure eligibility on individual basis)

~*~Updated pricing and return of supported FR Currency payment options!

~*~The order sheet is new and refreshed so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with its changes. However, it should still be a breeze to use— let me know if you notice anything up with it.

~*~New Gallery page! I have completely refreshed the gallery of sample work and took the time to divide them by type. Old samples have been added to a new “Archive” post and are not reflective of my current work.

~*~New!Self Service Pinglist!
If you received a ping for this post do not worry, as I have transferred over my legacy pinglist to this spreadsheet. However going forward you no longer have to request to be added/removed from my list from the thread and now may do so at your leisure on the sheet. There are also lists for my accent shop, which will be remarked upon in that thread at a later time.

I have also added a new pinglist for “Flash Sale” notifications. This is a new feature and is due to evolve over time. If you would like to be notified for these events please add yourself to that list.

To celebrate this grand Re-Opening of my shop, I have applied 20% off to the first 10 orders! This discount will already be reflected in the Total Due column.

As always let me know if you have any questions or would like clarification of any point! Thank you so much for your support through the years, and I’m excited to get back to it again.

-Ari

VyHPBgq.png
zY9nhsE.png

@Passenger @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @Behlair @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty @Overcoat @Jaypaw @RileythePlagueDr @ladylilitu @hat17 @Dalilah @dontuworry @AWB
NnYxXrI.png
So happy to see you back! Quite a nifty sign-up sheet you've got; had to put an order in right away^^ And CONGRATS on finishing graduate school! [emoji=firework size=1] That must feel so good.
So happy to see you back! Quite a nifty sign-up sheet you've got; had to put an order in right away^^

And CONGRATS on finishing graduate school! That must feel so good.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Alright alright alright~
Let's get things started. Please PM me your preferred email so I can get invoices sent c:

@Trachynhawb @mercurialwings

@Pressia Thank you!! Doesn't quite feel real yet but I'm quite happy to not have homework!

Alright alright alright~
Let's get things started. Please PM me your preferred email so I can get invoices sent c:

@Trachynhawb @mercurialwings

@Pressia Thank you!! Doesn't quite feel real yet but I'm quite happy to not have homework!

NnYxXrI.png
@phosphenes $25. She's so cute! (as enneagram 5 and INTJ I relate with this character a great deal already)
@phosphenes $25. She's so cute! (as enneagram 5 and INTJ I relate with this character a great deal already)
NnYxXrI.png
[img]https://imgur.com/DwgnLYx.png[/img] @mercurialwings [img]https://imgur.com/GWZnx1a.png[/img] @Trachynhawb First couple Character Studies complete!
DwgnLYx.png
@mercurialwings

GWZnx1a.png
@Trachynhawb

First couple Character Studies complete!
NnYxXrI.png
Those are gorgeous!

I think I've filled out the order form correctly, but please feel free to give me a poke if I've left anything out, or botched anything. :)
Those are gorgeous!

I think I've filled out the order form correctly, but please feel free to give me a poke if I've left anything out, or botched anything. :)
@Passenger how would something like this cost? https://imgur.com/7qJHbOC
@Passenger how would something like this cost? https://imgur.com/7qJHbOC
jianghu_fixed.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47