Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Aribis
December 31st. So close! I hope I make the list! So glad you are opening shop again. :D
@Aribis
December 31st. So close! I hope I make the list! So glad you are opening shop again. :D
@Aribis Out of curiosity, would it be at all possible to bribe you with FR stuff for a painted full body :P?
@Aribis Out of curiosity, would it be at all possible to bribe you with FR stuff for a painted full body :P?
64514_s.gif
@Founder

Ultimately it depends on the stuff. I just won't accept gems or treasure for that type.
@Founder

Ultimately it depends on the stuff. I just won't accept gems or treasure for that type.
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis Yeah I figured on the gems/treasure. But if it's something you'd consider otherwise for items then, *evil grin* I will check back in tomorrow!
@Aribis Yeah I figured on the gems/treasure. But if it's something you'd consider otherwise for items then, *evil grin* I will check back in tomorrow!
64514_s.gif
[color=red][b]Okay friends, so this is how it's going to work:[/b][/color] Per usual, I will be opening up 6 slots (at 00:00 FR time, so like an hour from now). However the format from which I will select people for them will be different. [list]-2 slots are first come, first served. -3 slots will be selected depending on what I find most interesting/appealing at the end of the day, so it gives a chance for those who may not be in the most similar time zones as me an opportunity. And no, my decision making will not solely be based on the offer (unless it functions as bribe, but we're getting to that) -1 slot will be filled on a bribe basis, so it will not be determined immediately.[/list] First time trying this so I hope it's successful. Please review pricing and things of that nature on the front page. There have been slight price adjustments. [list]-I will no longer be accepting treasure for celshaded fullbody pieces -The treasure listings have been altered slightly to fit current gem/treasure ratios. -Newly added painted full bodies and traditional media drawings listed for RLC/bribe only![/list] If you have any question do not hesitate to ask. I'm excited to get this started :) I'm going to sleep now, though, and I wanted people to see this before things happened xD
Okay friends, so this is how it's going to work:
Per usual, I will be opening up 6 slots (at 00:00 FR time, so like an hour from now). However the format from which I will select people for them will be different.
    -2 slots are first come, first served.
    -3 slots will be selected depending on what I find most interesting/appealing at the end of the day, so it gives a chance for those who may not be in the most similar time zones as me an opportunity. And no, my decision making will not solely be based on the offer (unless it functions as bribe, but we're getting to that)
    -1 slot will be filled on a bribe basis, so it will not be determined immediately.

First time trying this so I hope it's successful. Please review pricing and things of that nature on the front page. There have been slight price adjustments.
    -I will no longer be accepting treasure for celshaded fullbody pieces
    -The treasure listings have been altered slightly to fit current gem/treasure ratios.
    -Newly added painted full bodies and traditional media drawings listed for RLC/bribe only!

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask. I'm excited to get this started :)

I'm going to sleep now, though, and I wanted people to see this before things happened xD
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis So I'm here to snag whatever posting soon after rollover gets me. This is a bribe though so I'm not sure if it would be considered a "first come, first served" anymore but we shall see. Anywho! I'm planning on changing my me-dragon into a Nocturne: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4260869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42609/4260869_350.png[/img] [/url] he will look like this (assuming I can find a replacement with a Sky tert) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=10&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=0&tert=23&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] and will be getting a skin/accent to replicate the blue glow and possibly add some Guardian effects. ----- Anyway, I was hoping I could bribe you to do a full body painted piece of him as a Nocturne/Guardian mix with the blue glowy bits (primarily Nocturne with some Guardian bits here and there). I find them relatively similar in appearance so there wouldn't be anything glaringly different. I can go into more specifics about what parts I think would be mixed in to make him but I figured I'd let you decide if the bribe is worth it or not first. For this I could offer [Arcane Sprite + Lightning Sprite + Shimmer Scroll] or [Wildclaw Scroll + Lightning Sprite + Electrician's Power Pack + Shimmer Scroll]? Thanks for the consideration!
@Aribis So I'm here to snag whatever posting soon after rollover gets me. This is a bribe though so I'm not sure if it would be considered a "first come, first served" anymore but we shall see. Anywho!

I'm planning on changing my me-dragon into a Nocturne:

4260869_350.png

he will look like this (assuming I can find a replacement with a Sky tert)
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=10&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=0&tert=23&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
and will be getting a skin/accent to replicate the blue glow and possibly add some Guardian effects.

Anyway, I was hoping I could bribe you to do a full body painted piece of him as a Nocturne/Guardian mix with the blue glowy bits (primarily Nocturne with some Guardian bits here and there). I find them relatively similar in appearance so there wouldn't be anything glaringly different.

I can go into more specifics about what parts I think would be mixed in to make him but I figured I'd let you decide if the bribe is worth it or not first.

For this I could offer [Arcane Sprite + Lightning Sprite + Shimmer Scroll] or [Wildclaw Scroll + Lightning Sprite + Electrician's Power Pack + Shimmer Scroll]?

Thanks for the consideration!
64514_s.gif
@Founder

I'm definitely going to take this for the sprites+shimmer scroll. I just want to see what else comes up before I decide if I'm putting you down for bribe or first come.
@Founder

I'm definitely going to take this for the sprites+shimmer scroll. I just want to see what else comes up before I decide if I'm putting you down for bribe or first come.
NnYxXrI.png
@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Oisin @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike

And we are open!
@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Oisin @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike

And we are open!
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis omg can I reserve a slot! edit: okay sooo it's hard to choose but I definitely want one of my plague nocs to star in a portrait of yours :) I think this girl is the winner: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8918161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89182/8918161_350.png[/img] [/url] she will have an accent, probably torn wings - so if you accept her as a commission and can give me a timeline I will get on the accent right away! (she will probably also have underbelly gene) I'm hoping for either a first come first serve or bribe slot for a Full Body Color (like your dragon banner). I can offer: x2 Gem genes of your choice, Plague Sprite, Wind Sprite - I also have a windbound plumage if that is of interest to you. I was also wondering if you would be interested in doing two dragons together? I have this other lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9019921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90200/9019921_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love an image with both of them in it - but let me know what you think cost wise and I'll up my bribe!
@Aribis
omg can I reserve a slot!

edit:
okay sooo it's hard to choose but I definitely want one of my plague nocs to star in a portrait of yours :) I think this girl is the winner:

8918161_350.png

she will have an accent, probably torn wings - so if you accept her as a commission and can give me a timeline I will get on the accent right away! (she will probably also have underbelly gene)

I'm hoping for either a first come first serve or bribe slot for a Full Body Color (like your dragon banner).
I can offer: x2 Gem genes of your choice, Plague Sprite, Wind Sprite - I also have a windbound plumage if that is of interest to you.

I was also wondering if you would be interested in doing two dragons together?
I have this other lady:

9019921_350.png

I would love an image with both of them in it - but let me know what you think cost wise and I'll up my bribe!
@Aribis I currently have a noct boy is will be growing up in a few days [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9246747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92468/9246747_350.png[/img] [/url] (The list of his apparel is in his description) I can pay with a windbound plumage, the lowest price on the AH currently is a little over 3,000,000 treasure. I'd love a celshaded full body, and since the WP is worth 3mil, maybe a celshaded headshot also?
@Aribis I currently have a noct boy is will be growing up in a few days

9246747_350.png

(The list of his apparel is in his description)
I can pay with a windbound plumage, the lowest price on the AH currently is a little over 3,000,000 treasure. I'd love a celshaded full body, and since the WP is worth 3mil, maybe a celshaded headshot also?
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47