Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
@Freeflier181 I can adjust it (just have the sheet closed to prevent new orders at this time)

If you have a small personality blurb or anything you'd like in the Image notes column let me know!
@Freeflier181 I can adjust it (just have the sheet closed to prevent new orders at this time)

If you have a small personality blurb or anything you'd like in the Image notes column let me know!
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger

Windseeker's personality is that she's a free spirit who's constantly flying, always searching for a new breeze :) Thanks!
@Passenger

Windseeker's personality is that she's a free spirit who's constantly flying, always searching for a new breeze :) Thanks!
M7yODRE.png
@Passenger

I would absolutely love to keep my spot and my order is good as is!
Thank you so much for double-checking though.
@Passenger

I would absolutely love to keep my spot and my order is good as is!
Thank you so much for double-checking though.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov Great! If you wouldn't mind PMing me your PayPal and I can get the invoice set up :)

Thank you!
@smerdyakov Great! If you wouldn't mind PMing me your PayPal and I can get the invoice set up :)

Thank you!
NnYxXrI.png
@Freeflier181 @Churyu If y'all wouldn't mind sending me the gem payment for your pieces I can get started! Thank you!
@Freeflier181 @Churyu If y'all wouldn't mind sending me the gem payment for your pieces I can get started! Thank you!
NnYxXrI.png
@Kael forgot to ping you rip. If you can get the gems sent my way I can get started! Thanks!
@Kael forgot to ping you rip. If you can get the gems sent my way I can get started! Thanks!
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger Love your arts!! Could I be added to your pinglist plz?
@Passenger Love your arts!! Could I be added to your pinglist plz?
dd0l0q1-88de95e3-5953-4867-acd9-b112cd51f034.png
[b]09.03.2018[/b] Ari's Comm-puter Blitz! [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e7ac/f/2018/246/5/b/commputerblitzad_by_aribis-dclx71k.png[/img] [/center] Hey guys! Long time no see. Since I last made an announcement a lot as happened-- I tore my ACL, lost the other artists at work so it was [i]just me[/i] during our busiest time of year, saw my work on network TV, met some FR buddies in Iceland, nearly drowned from rain in Chicago, repaired my ACL, and to top it off my 6 y.o. computer had a piece break [i]again[/i]. And while I am getting the piece repaired as we speak is has been made plain to me that my old computer is slowly on his way out the door of reliability and I really need to get my hands on a replacement. Unfortunately, I don't exactly have the funds right now to purchase the model I would like up front so I need some help! Enter "Ari's Comm-puter Blitz". It's a special commission run with a small raffle component. I have updated my pricing to better reflect my freelancing rates-- I am sorry if it seems a bit of a hike, but my previous prices in this FR shop always reflected that the art I do for you guys was a passion-hobby and I hadn't really [i]needed[/i] the freelance money flow until now. When the Blitz' goal is reached the prices will remain the same, though I will return to accepting FR currency for certain art types. Until then it is USD only as, regrettably, FR currency can't help me buy a new machine to make more art with! For every dollar spent you will earn one raffle ticket, and the raffle prizes will be drawn when the monetary goal has been reached! I thank you in advance for your support! For those of you ordering from Flight Rising, you may include your FR username/ID number in the contact box of the order sheet and I will be in touch here-- just please specify in the box that the username is for Flight Rising and not some other site. Ordering is good for any character and not just FR dragons. Ordering details are found in the Catalog page of the sheet and follow the same structure as the existing Dragon Portraiture sheet. The Dragon Portraiture sheet will remain closed until this Blitz has run its course. Raffle details and the prize pool are located on the "Catalog" page of the order sheet. The link for the order sheet is located by clicking on the sheet link image at the end of this announcement! If you cannot order at this time I completely understand, but I would greatly appreciate any form of support-- be it through following on my social media platforms or reblogging/spreading the word about this blitz! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again! -Ari [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1emHqAbzIQOIYTe1T75zPVxttCcVQ2msVbBn4yQEw6Es/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6c3a/f/2018/246/7/c/commputerblitzlink_by_aribis-dclx7dc.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @QuickSilvr @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty[/size]
Ari's Comm-puter Blitz!

commputerblitzad_by_aribis-dclx71k.png

Hey guys! Long time no see.

Since I last made an announcement a lot as happened-- I tore my ACL, lost the other artists at work so it was just me during our busiest time of year, saw my work on network TV, met some FR buddies in Iceland, nearly drowned from rain in Chicago, repaired my ACL, and to top it off my 6 y.o. computer had a piece break again. And while I am getting the piece repaired as we speak is has been made plain to me that my old computer is slowly on his way out the door of reliability and I really need to get my hands on a replacement. Unfortunately, I don't exactly have the funds right now to purchase the model I would like up front so I need some help!

Enter "Ari's Comm-puter Blitz".

It's a special commission run with a small raffle component. I have updated my pricing to better reflect my freelancing rates-- I am sorry if it seems a bit of a hike, but my previous prices in this FR shop always reflected that the art I do for you guys was a passion-hobby and I hadn't really needed the freelance money flow until now. When the Blitz' goal is reached the prices will remain the same, though I will return to accepting FR currency for certain art types. Until then it is USD only as, regrettably, FR currency can't help me buy a new machine to make more art with!

For every dollar spent you will earn one raffle ticket, and the raffle prizes will be drawn when the monetary goal has been reached! I thank you in advance for your support!

For those of you ordering from Flight Rising, you may include your FR username/ID number in the contact box of the order sheet and I will be in touch here-- just please specify in the box that the username is for Flight Rising and not some other site. Ordering is good for any character and not just FR dragons. Ordering details are found in the Catalog page of the sheet and follow the same structure as the existing Dragon Portraiture sheet. The Dragon Portraiture sheet will remain closed until this Blitz has run its course.

Raffle details and the prize pool are located on the "Catalog" page of the order sheet. The link for the order sheet is located by clicking on the sheet link image at the end of this announcement!

If you cannot order at this time I completely understand, but I would greatly appreciate any form of support-- be it through following on my social media platforms or reblogging/spreading the word about this blitz!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

-Ari
commputerblitzlink_by_aribis-dclx7dc.png

@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @QuickSilvr @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty

NnYxXrI.png
[center][b]This Post Has Been Booped[/b][/center][center][img]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/MiniCrisps2.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Fun Fact:[img]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/MiniCrisp2.gif[/img][/b][/center]
This Post Has Been Booped
MiniCrisps2.gif

Fun Fact:MiniCrisp2.gif
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pngvideotogif_2018.11.03_21.54.51.gifBogSnog.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b80d56a1baabcb5e30cd4159fd50982/tumblr_ptocoosNSE1t0b655o1_1280.png[/img] [size=1]@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @QuickSilvr @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty[/size] This is out of character but I thought I'd let you know that I have some small "flash commissions" available. I am very lean financially until Friday so I'm hoping to earn a little cash this week to help me out! So I am offering some small stuff. [quote]PWYW for sketch tier items. I will generate something fun for you based on what you feel like you can afford! $5+ Custom Emoji for your Discord needs! (base $5 for one emoji) $15 for a square or circle framed icon (headshot). $20 will guarantee you a colored headshot (expression study, price may increase varied on complexity) $30 will guarantee you a colored fullbody (character study, price may increase varied on complexity)[/quote] >>>>>I will be streaming these for the next few hours [url=https://picarto.tv/Aribis]here[/url]<<<<< If you would like to snag something, either join the stream, otherwise leave me an order in the thread or in DM. Not picky about format, just make it so I understand what you are wanting! I will contact you with the payment info and will begin when payment is sent. Otherwise my commissions are closed/hiatus indefinitely, as I am starting school again and I doubt I will have time for anything regular. Payment will be taken through PayPal, ko-fi, or Venmo. Thank you!
tumblr_ptocoosNSE1t0b655o1_1280.png
@Benalene @Snapdragoon @Fjaer @Alisdaire @Alex @Overlord @Erratic @Skiatha @Deity @GadzooksTD @Aokuang @Hive @Ricansea @Reign @azrielen @Kael @Lix @Silverwing @Deneb @Sylinyx @eliskan @chaylar @solknots @Trippfaerie @techmess @Lapse @Ilium @Maye @princessofmind @EarthDragoness @Selfishly @Sylvarant @Fuzzyfire @Pressia @folikon @ravenwind @Swiftla @Dweeb @Innisfree @Niharike @Kitto @impenguin2 @Eya @AvengedHero @XxFNVxX @charliesays @Dendropsyche @Benzaldehyde @coldfire3 @LiquidSilver @Hive @Sucrechat @Kuroida @QuickSilvr @Beagle @Carpet @Nim @theplastics @Kyrrah @Perfect @Anguish @Treori @Yield @Azremiel @Saccharine @Ren @Shadowdawn199 @Clavicado @LargeCrocodile @Stormsinger @Lomedraug @AngHuiQing @Cognac @Kassandros @Flag @Neprinny @Chero @WhiteWolfMoon @Siennia @angsthound @DevilsCarnival @Daimonas @Othelia @GarasuAlice @Ruude @YetDarker @Darkdragonfiend @Kedreeva @CosmicAsh @Fletcher @AberDaKitty @Ookamiotoko @seaofstars @CanisMajoris @Alixe @Trachynhawb @Clifftop @Helva @Luunai @Micheru @jellophish @Cedric @Effervessa @angrychill @TheGodOfStories @SabreRose @Blod @Azurenight @paintm0nky @Aireiya @Chryselle @DragonDawn @kragar @Auries @InkyBrush @remuslupn @Pesticide @Emberglo @Phaedra @Kirkeyressa @astroprojection @suitablysolemn @Ghoulcats @TangleFeather @Kelu @Krycelli @SarcasticHawke @SamuelMaybird @Windstrike @mossyaki @Imani @foreboding @zenyattas @scolopendromorph @Amphiptere @Betta @MidNightTiger @mercurialwings @MisfitsLanding @kamooi @scolopendromorph @Plushstiel @LordOfD @Gratlanty

This is out of character but I thought I'd let you know that I have some small "flash commissions" available. I am very lean financially until Friday so I'm hoping to earn a little cash this week to help me out! So I am offering some small stuff.
Quote:
PWYW for sketch tier items. I will generate something fun for you based on what you feel like you can afford!

$5+ Custom Emoji for your Discord needs! (base $5 for one emoji)

$15 for a square or circle framed icon (headshot).

$20 will guarantee you a colored headshot (expression study, price may increase varied on complexity)

$30 will guarantee you a colored fullbody (character study, price may increase varied on complexity)

>>>>>I will be streaming these for the next few hours here<<<<<

If you would like to snag something, either join the stream, otherwise leave me an order in the thread or in DM. Not picky about format, just make it so I understand what you are wanting! I will contact you with the payment info and will begin when payment is sent.

Otherwise my commissions are closed/hiatus indefinitely, as I am starting school again and I doubt I will have time for anything regular.

Payment will be taken through PayPal, ko-fi, or Venmo.

Thank you!
NnYxXrI.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47