Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Humanoid and Dragon Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Safety
Safety
Open~
Open~
@TheAnneh
I feel honored being on your list! ^^ I wish you the best of luck!
@TheAnneh
I feel honored being on your list! ^^ I wish you the best of luck!
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire
Well, it was awesome. Of COURSE it had to be the first commission listed. x3
@Fuzzyfire
Well, it was awesome. Of COURSE it had to be the first commission listed. x3
Hi hi! I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, as you don't list currency you pay in and I'd hate to suggest something beyond your means, BUT. I have a thread over here where I'm offering commissions! $10 busts on up.

For more versatile examples, please see my art tumblr! Thanks for your time < 3
Hi hi! I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, as you don't list currency you pay in and I'd hate to suggest something beyond your means, BUT. I have a thread over here where I'm offering commissions! $10 busts on up.

For more versatile examples, please see my art tumblr! Thanks for your time < 3
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice
Your art is wonderful, let me just start with that.
I want to buy but my bank account is flailing about on the floor, coughing and sputtering "Please, no more, I can't take this anymore." You can only ignore it for so long.

Can you like, ping me in two weeks? I'll have gotten my paycheck by then. c:
@Cockatrice
Your art is wonderful, let me just start with that.
I want to buy but my bank account is flailing about on the floor, coughing and sputtering "Please, no more, I can't take this anymore." You can only ignore it for so long.

Can you like, ping me in two weeks? I'll have gotten my paycheck by then. c:
@TheAnneh
Understandable! I'll do my best to remember to ping! It's been pretty busy around atm, so I apologize if I forget, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders
@TheAnneh
Understandable! I'll do my best to remember to ping! It's been pretty busy around atm, so I apologize if I forget, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice
I totally understand. xD It's the same for me.
I'm sure one of us will remember! >:3
@Cockatrice
I totally understand. xD It's the same for me.
I'm sure one of us will remember! >:3
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11