Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Humanoid and Dragon Art!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@rowanox
I'm so mad. Why do you have to have such good art? ;;
I'm having to keep my money for the couple piece I'm looking for so I have to turn you down. I'm sorry. :c
@rowanox
I'm so mad. Why do you have to have such good art? ;;
I'm having to keep my money for the couple piece I'm looking for so I have to turn you down. I'm sorry. :c
@TheAnneh

Here's what I got to offer. Unfortunately with workload I think I'll only be taking usd for now.

Full Portfolio Here

Pricing:
Full body sketch(colored on the higher end)= 200kt-400kt/ 500g-1000g/ $5-$10
Lineart(colored on the higher end)= 400kt-600kt/ 1000g-2000g/ $10-$20
Dynamic coloring(on lineart)=600kT-1.2milT/ 2000g-3000g/ $20-$30
Digital painting (no lines)=rlc or bribe only

Dragon Busts:

Prices(bust):
Flat: $5 / 800g / 300kt
Shaded: $10 / 1200g / 400kt
Painted: $15/ 1700g / 650kt
Pairs(shaded): 20$/ 2200g / 800kt
@TheAnneh

Here's what I got to offer. Unfortunately with workload I think I'll only be taking usd for now.

Full Portfolio Here

Pricing:
Full body sketch(colored on the higher end)= 200kt-400kt/ 500g-1000g/ $5-$10
Lineart(colored on the higher end)= 400kt-600kt/ 1000g-2000g/ $10-$20
Dynamic coloring(on lineart)=600kT-1.2milT/ 2000g-3000g/ $20-$30
Digital painting (no lines)=rlc or bribe only

Dragon Busts:

Prices(bust):
Flat: $5 / 800g / 300kt
Shaded: $10 / 1200g / 400kt
Painted: $15/ 1700g / 650kt
Pairs(shaded): 20$/ 2200g / 800kt
c4b862aef7a84d53b87d2b0a6b833ec8.png
@TechniRainbow

Your art is wonderful, but I'm afraid it's not quite what I'm looking for rn. Thanks for showing me. c:
@TechniRainbow

Your art is wonderful, but I'm afraid it's not quite what I'm looking for rn. Thanks for showing me. c:
@TheAnneh
mmhmm I gotcha. You should check out my buddy Knackerman's stuff. I think she is mostly interested in usd too. Her info is on her page Here
@TheAnneh
mmhmm I gotcha. You should check out my buddy Knackerman's stuff. I think she is mostly interested in usd too. Her info is on her page Here
c4b862aef7a84d53b87d2b0a6b833ec8.png
@technirainbow
I'll have a look! Thanks for the recommendation. C:
@technirainbow
I'll have a look! Thanks for the recommendation. C:
@TheAnneh

Hey, I have a slot for treasure/gems that opened up and I thought I'd offer to you since you were so nice about it before :'D If you're interested let me know what you'd like and I can give you a price estimate~ Otherwise, thanks for the kind words either way :>
@TheAnneh

Hey, I have a slot for treasure/gems that opened up and I thought I'd offer to you since you were so nice about it before :'D If you're interested let me know what you'd like and I can give you a price estimate~ Otherwise, thanks for the kind words either way :>
@rowanox
Actually I have real money now, so I can comission you for whatever tender you'd like. I'd want fullbody lines if possible but I have a question... Can you draw cute chubby guys (from an irl pic) or would you rather draw one of my listed characters? Either is perfectly fine with me. C:
@rowanox
Actually I have real money now, so I can comission you for whatever tender you'd like. I'd want fullbody lines if possible but I have a question... Can you draw cute chubby guys (from an irl pic) or would you rather draw one of my listed characters? Either is perfectly fine with me. C:
@TheAnneh
Hi there! I did a commission for you before, and I recently got a new medium (digital)! I was wondering if you'd be interested in another commission? Here's my thread, with prices and examples.
@TheAnneh
Hi there! I did a commission for you before, and I recently got a new medium (digital)! I was wondering if you'd be interested in another commission? Here's my thread, with prices and examples.
@TheAnneh

If it's not a problem for you, RLC would be better for me ;o; Sure, I have no problem with that :> PM me with the details of what you'd like and I'll give you a price estimate?
@TheAnneh

If it's not a problem for you, RLC would be better for me ;o; Sure, I have no problem with that :> PM me with the details of what you'd like and I'll give you a price estimate?
@ClaritySnake
No thank you. But I wish you luck with digital! I find the medium a bit difficult myself but I'm sure you'll likely put more practice into it than I have. xD

@rowanox
Can doseville, baby doll. c:
@ClaritySnake
No thank you. But I wish you luck with digital! I find the medium a bit difficult myself but I'm sure you'll likely put more practice into it than I have. xD

@rowanox
Can doseville, baby doll. c:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11