Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Humanoid and Dragon Art!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bumping!
Bumping!
@TheAnneh

Because you are so spiff and wonderful and I just love you. This is for you. (She does look better colored in.)

242es8l.jpg
@TheAnneh

Because you are so spiff and wonderful and I just love you. This is for you. (She does look better colored in.)

242es8l.jpg
giphy.gif
@Kitsara
Aww, that's what you were working on? x3 Thank you so much!
(Do you want a dragon in return? I've got a lot of dragons I could give you.)
@Kitsara
Aww, that's what you were working on? x3 Thank you so much!
(Do you want a dragon in return? I've got a lot of dragons I could give you.)
@TheAnneh

You're welcome!

Dragon? Dragon...? Umm...
@TheAnneh

You're welcome!

Dragon? Dragon...? Umm...
giphy.gif
@Kitsara
If you want one, just send me a CR for any unnamed in my lair that isn't crystal /facet. c:
@Kitsara
If you want one, just send me a CR for any unnamed in my lair that isn't crystal /facet. c:
@TheAnneh
I'd love to work on your nymph character! She's so inspiring and interesting! :o Examples and prices are linked in my siggy - sorry I'm on my phone so it's a pain to link stuff. -.-'
@TheAnneh
I'd love to work on your nymph character! She's so inspiring and interesting! :o Examples and prices are linked in my siggy - sorry I'm on my phone so it's a pain to link stuff. -.-'
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila
I appreciate your interest, but your style isn't what I'm looking for right now. Thank you, though!
@Cila
I appreciate your interest, but your style isn't what I'm looking for right now. Thank you, though!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11