Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Humanoid and Dragon Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheAnneh
I would love to do some sketches of your first two human oc's, their too cute! c: Humanoid sketches look like this http://pliriosity.tumblr.com/image/88326332707 . c:
@TheAnneh
I would love to do some sketches of your first two human oc's, their too cute! c: Humanoid sketches look like this http://pliriosity.tumblr.com/image/88326332707 . c:
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Plirius
Awesome! :D And so is your art!
How much do you charge? :3
@Plirius
Awesome! :D And so is your art!
How much do you charge? :3
@TheAnneh
Full body sketches are around 100kt to 130kt depending on difficulty! But I take apparel and gems too.
@TheAnneh
Full body sketches are around 100kt to 130kt depending on difficulty! But I take apparel and gems too.
I can do 100k for whichever one you want to draw. c:
I can do 100k for whichever one you want to draw. c:
@TheAnneh
Got it! I think I'll draw your wood nymph! I have school at the moment but should have the sketch done by Friday at the latest! c:
@TheAnneh
Got it! I think I'll draw your wood nymph! I have school at the moment but should have the sketch done by Friday at the latest! c:
@Plirius
Awesome! I can't wait! :D
@Plirius
Awesome! I can't wait! :D
@TheAnneh your dragons are adorable! *pets them* I'd love to have the opportunity to draw them, and I happen to have one slot left open in my shop atm! :3 I'm happy drawing whoever you need art for, though I'm only taking dragon commissions at the moment. Check it out if you're interested. *prods siggy*
@TheAnneh your dragons are adorable! *pets them* I'd love to have the opportunity to draw them, and I happen to have one slot left open in my shop atm! :3 I'm happy drawing whoever you need art for, though I'm only taking dragon commissions at the moment. Check it out if you're interested. *prods siggy*
15179848071_44d6bc9f17_o.png
@Lasciel
Your art is wonderful but it's a little out of my price range right now. Thank you for showing me though, I liked looking at them. x3
@Lasciel
Your art is wonderful but it's a little out of my price range right now. Thank you for showing me though, I liked looking at them. x3
@TheAnneh
I like to draw dragons! :D Mayhaps you'd be interested in something from me? Examples of my art can be found through the Commission link in my signature c:
@TheAnneh
I like to draw dragons! :D Mayhaps you'd be interested in something from me? Examples of my art can be found through the Commission link in my signature c:
VaGjTEK.png
Art by Charingo (#85020)
@TheAnneh I'd love to draw Constable, if you're interested! You can see examples of my art at my DeviantART here and at my art tumblr here. Prices are at my art shop, but I'm changing the prices on some things and haven't gotten around to updating my shop yet, so hatchling sketches are actually 50k, sketch portraits are 125k, and detailed portraits are 250k. Let me know if you're interested!
@TheAnneh I'd love to draw Constable, if you're interested! You can see examples of my art at my DeviantART here and at my art tumblr here. Prices are at my art shop, but I'm changing the prices on some things and haven't gotten around to updating my shop yet, so hatchling sketches are actually 50k, sketch portraits are 125k, and detailed portraits are 250k. Let me know if you're interested!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11