Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chicken Shop - Digital Art [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@suchgo Of course. Is this better?
@suchgo Of course. Is this better?
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@ColonelChicken

That's perfect~ c: Thank you.
@ColonelChicken

That's perfect~ c: Thank you.
pgBJCvK.png GyiFhfc.png
@suchgo Great! I'll be waiting for your payment, and I'll start working on the lineart soon
@suchgo Great! I'll be waiting for your payment, and I'll start working on the lineart soon
> @suchgo I'm done with the lineart, let me know what you think about it (and I'm still waiting for your payment)

@Hookfang, here is a first quick sketch. It looks kinda messy, but don't worry, the final lineart will of course be better
> @suchgo I'm done with the lineart, let me know what you think about it (and I'm still waiting for your payment)

@Hookfang, here is a first quick sketch. It looks kinda messy, but don't worry, the final lineart will of course be better
@ColonelChicken

Oh my goodness!! He looks adorable so far, thank you so much! ;_; is that a lil butterfly on his pincer because that is too cute. You are the best!
@ColonelChicken

Oh my goodness!! He looks adorable so far, thank you so much! ;_; is that a lil butterfly on his pincer because that is too cute. You are the best!
ztfz2v.png
@Hookfang Glad you like it! All the poses I tried seemed akward, so I thought that adding a little interraction with this butterfly would be fun ^^

The sketch for @Briaka's commissions is done, let me know what you think about it (not sure if that puppy-sketch is okay, I may redo)
@Hookfang Glad you like it! All the poses I tried seemed akward, so I thought that adding a little interraction with this butterfly would be fun ^^

The sketch for @Briaka's commissions is done, let me know what you think about it (not sure if that puppy-sketch is okay, I may redo)
@ColonelChicken

:D They look great! Baby-Ami is so fluffy~ I'm happy with them as is, but feel free to tweak them if you want. *pets the fuzzy cutie*
@ColonelChicken

:D They look great! Baby-Ami is so fluffy~ I'm happy with them as is, but feel free to tweak them if you want. *pets the fuzzy cutie*
@Briaka Glad you like it! If you're okay with the pup, I'll probably keep the same pose, but change it a bit... I'll see ^^
@Briaka Glad you like it! If you're okay with the pup, I'll probably keep the same pose, but change it a bit... I'll see ^^
Bump!
Bump!
@ColonelChicken Can I have a ping about a day before your slots open, and then again when open? <: Very interested.
@ColonelChicken Can I have a ping about a day before your slots open, and then again when open? <: Very interested.
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6