Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chicken Shop - Digital Art [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Scarfsickle Hey there! I'm open for commissions right now ;)
@Scarfsickle Hey there! I'm open for commissions right now ;)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@ColonelChicken Awesome! Strange request: Has anyone paid you in gems before? If so, could I see the picture and know how many gems it was, so I can better come up with a payment for you? If not, well, I guess we'll just have to discuss d: Free bumps and stuff.
@ColonelChicken Awesome! Strange request: Has anyone paid you in gems before? If so, could I see the picture and know how many gems it was, so I can better come up with a payment for you? If not, well, I guess we'll just have to discuss d: Free bumps and stuff.
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Scarfsickle Sorry, but I've never been paid in gems before, guess we'll have to figure that out ;)
@Scarfsickle Sorry, but I've never been paid in gems before, guess we'll have to figure that out ;)
@ColonelChicken

Hi! I'm planning on closing my current hatchery and open a new one and I'm looking for someone to do art for it. It would just be a banner for the hatchery and a small pic for my signature to link to it. Does that sound like your kind of thing?
@ColonelChicken

Hi! I'm planning on closing my current hatchery and open a new one and I'm looking for someone to do art for it. It would just be a banner for the hatchery and a small pic for my signature to link to it. Does that sound like your kind of thing?
@Safaris I can totally do that for you, send me a message with what you have in mind, we'll discuss the price then ;)
@Safaris I can totally do that for you, send me a message with what you have in mind, we'll discuss the price then ;)
Bump!
Bump!
@ColonelChicken hey, is this shop open? id like to do an art trade :D heres an example of my current style: [url=https://file.toyhou.se/images/10934080_DYb0A2CF9mClg1d.png][img]https://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/10934080_DYb.png[/img][/url]
@ColonelChicken
hey, is this shop open? id like to do an art trade :D
heres an example of my current style:
10934080_DYb.png
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Hi! I'm usually open to art trade all the time, but I'm a little bit busy on the art side with Christmas approaching, so I'm going to focus on commissions only right now, sorry! Feel free to send me a message later :)
@BlazingPhoenix01 Hi! I'm usually open to art trade all the time, but I'm a little bit busy on the art side with Christmas approaching, so I'm going to focus on commissions only right now, sorry! Feel free to send me a message later :)
@ColonelChicken Can I get a fullbody similar in style to your first example? How is 100,000t? This is the dragon I would like: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26350568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263506/26350568_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ColonelChicken
Can I get a fullbody similar in style to your first example? How is 100,000t? This is the dragon I would like:
26350568_350.png
@KyleeNotKylie Hi! Sorry for taking so much time answering - I'd be happy to take your commission, but I won't be able to work on it until Christmas is over. If that's okay with you, I'll start working on a few sketches soon.
@KyleeNotKylie Hi! Sorry for taking so much time answering - I'd be happy to take your commission, but I won't be able to work on it until Christmas is over. If that's okay with you, I'll start working on a few sketches soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6