Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chicken Shop - Digital Art [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ColonelChicken

Ah he looks great! I love having his familiar included. Thanks!
@ColonelChicken

Ah he looks great! I love having his familiar included. Thanks!
64514_s.gif
Glad you like it! I think that all I will be doing for today (it's like 2 in the morning here ^^), but I'll start working on the lineart (and maybe even the colors) soon ;)
Glad you like it! I think that all I will be doing for today (it's like 2 in the morning here ^^), but I'll start working on the lineart (and maybe even the colors) soon ;)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@Colonelchicken
Her reference is here- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2316311

You'll have to copy and paste it. ^^'
@Colonelchicken
Her reference is here- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2316311

You'll have to copy and paste it. ^^'
pgBJCvK.png GyiFhfc.png
@colonelchicken
Awww yeeaauuh. 8D Half payment sent!
@colonelchicken
Awww yeeaauuh. 8D Half payment sent!
pdPOUgg.png
@suchgo seems fine to me, it's a cute character. How much would you be willing to pay?
@suchgo seems fine to me, it's a cute character. How much would you be willing to pay?
@Colonelchicken

How does 10,000 treasure sound?
@Colonelchicken

How does 10,000 treasure sound?
pgBJCvK.png GyiFhfc.png
@suchgo 10 000 is perfect, I'll start working on your commission soon ^^

@Skiatha I received your payment, thank you very much! Your commission is done, let me know if you're happy with it.
@Founder Your commission is also done, if everything is fine for you, I'll be waiting for your payment.
@suchgo 10 000 is perfect, I'll start working on your commission soon ^^

@Skiatha I received your payment, thank you very much! Your commission is done, let me know if you're happy with it.
@Founder Your commission is also done, if everything is fine for you, I'll be waiting for your payment.
@colonelchicken
Oh I hadn't noticed his lower mouth was open until you colored it. XD Can you maybe take it out? Like, just make his mouth look closed with just the upper part.
Also can you make his aura sphere more crackly? ouo
@colonelchicken
Oh I hadn't noticed his lower mouth was open until you colored it. XD Can you maybe take it out? Like, just make his mouth look closed with just the upper part.
Also can you make his aura sphere more crackly? ouo
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Does this looks better? And what do you mean by "crackly"?
@Skiatha Does this looks better? And what do you mean by "crackly"?
@colonelchicken
Like this maybe?
@colonelchicken
Like this maybe?
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6