Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chicken Shop - Digital Art [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Skiatha Like this?
@Skiatha Like this?
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@colonelchicken
Oh and can you shade it a bit too, if that isn't too much? ^^
@colonelchicken
Oh and can you shade it a bit too, if that isn't too much? ^^
pdPOUgg.png
Shading would cost a little bit more, I'm afraid ^^
Shading would cost a little bit more, I'm afraid ^^
@colonelchicken
How much more?
@colonelchicken
How much more?
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha How about 12k (instead of 10k for a flat-colored one)?
@Skiatha How about 12k (instead of 10k for a flat-colored one)?
@colonelchicken
Oh um but I offered 100k. XD I've already sent 50k so maybe that would include shading? You might've overlooked the extra 0 at the end.
@colonelchicken
Oh um but I offered 100k. XD I've already sent 50k so maybe that would include shading? You might've overlooked the extra 0 at the end.
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Oooh, right, sorry, I mistook you for another client. I'll be shading it soon ;)

EDIT: Here is a shaded version.

Oh, and quick note to everyone commissioning me: Think about saving any picture I make for you on your computer. I upload them via random hosting sites, and sometimes they get deleted. While I almost always keep the original file for myself, your picture may be lost if you don't think about it
@Skiatha Oooh, right, sorry, I mistook you for another client. I'll be shading it soon ;)

EDIT: Here is a shaded version.

Oh, and quick note to everyone commissioning me: Think about saving any picture I make for you on your computer. I upload them via random hosting sites, and sometimes they get deleted. While I almost always keep the original file for myself, your picture may be lost if you don't think about it
@colonelchicken
Ooh yeah that's some good stuff there. C: Sending the other half now!
@colonelchicken
Ooh yeah that's some good stuff there. C: Sending the other half now!
pdPOUgg.png
@suchgo here is a first sketch for you, let me know what you think about it. The anatomy is (more or less) based on a real tiger, but I could make something more cartoony if you prefer ^^
@suchgo here is a first sketch for you, let me know what you think about it. The anatomy is (more or less) based on a real tiger, but I could make something more cartoony if you prefer ^^
@ColonelChicken

Could you make her a bit skinnier, and more cartoony if you wouldn't mind? ^^'
@ColonelChicken

Could you make her a bit skinnier, and more cartoony if you wouldn't mind? ^^'
pgBJCvK.png GyiFhfc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6