Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I never liked the green nature eyes much. But man Idk. I always thought if I could choose again I'd go with Ice but I really don't know now.
I never liked the green nature eyes much. But man Idk. I always thought if I could choose again I'd go with Ice but I really don't know now.
A lot were asking for flight changes, glad to see that was implemented. Ice flight fo-life tho.
A lot were asking for flight changes, glad to see that was implemented. Ice flight fo-life tho.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
This is a beautiful update!

But nothing will be superior to Water.

Now to go hunt down the down apparel....
This is a beautiful update!

But nothing will be superior to Water.

Now to go hunt down the down apparel....
Aaaah... I can't decide whether I want to switch to Ice or Wind! Thank you so much for this opportunity, and definitely for the one free change!

The apparel and familiars are all very good, too.
Aaaah... I can't decide whether I want to switch to Ice or Wind! Thank you so much for this opportunity, and definitely for the one free change!

The apparel and familiars are all very good, too.
Awesome~! :D
... But I'll just stay here |D
Ice looks awesome, but Arcane fits me~
Awesome~! :D
... But I'll just stay here |D
Ice looks awesome, but Arcane fits me~
2heep8h.jpg
SO glad to see Flight Change available! I'll be sticking with Nature until it seems fitting to do otherwise, as the general feel, premise, and design of the Flight is most suiting to me - but I do have a friend who's been kicking herself about choices for ages! (Didn't realize it affected eye color, whoopsie. Tho, TBH, neither did I...)

The familiars are DARLING, and clever little description you've got there, haha~ I can't wait to hunt one down for myself!
SO glad to see Flight Change available! I'll be sticking with Nature until it seems fitting to do otherwise, as the general feel, premise, and design of the Flight is most suiting to me - but I do have a friend who's been kicking herself about choices for ages! (Didn't realize it affected eye color, whoopsie. Tho, TBH, neither did I...)

The familiars are DARLING, and clever little description you've got there, haha~ I can't wait to hunt one down for myself!
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
Massive changes! Awesome, guys! It's tempting to go for more coordinate-y eyes, but man, I think I'm too fond of fire for now.
Massive changes! Awesome, guys! It's tempting to go for more coordinate-y eyes, but man, I think I'm too fond of fire for now.
Some amazing updates. Many thanks! :D
Some amazing updates. Many thanks! :D
@Anailaigh - Welcome! Come, nestle in the comforting greenery of the Ladybeard~

While I confess there are other flights whose eye color I like much more, I don't think I could ever leave nature flight. It would be like betraying my very (wait for it) nature.

(ba dum tish)
@Anailaigh - Welcome! Come, nestle in the comforting greenery of the Ladybeard~

While I confess there are other flights whose eye color I like much more, I don't think I could ever leave nature flight. It would be like betraying my very (wait for it) nature.

(ba dum tish)
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
>Likes Wind because it fits her personality and also because the land itself is pretty neat
>Likes Lightning because DESERTS and BEAUTIFUL STARRY NIGHTS and BLUE EYES

the struggle i face is real, friends
>Likes Wind because it fits her personality and also because the land itself is pretty neat
>Likes Lightning because DESERTS and BEAUTIFUL STARRY NIGHTS and BLUE EYES

the struggle i face is real, friends
I06KedT.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27