Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
This is pretty awesome! I'm gonna stick with Nature, but I love that we have the option. Thank you guys!

Also...

"No one is entirely sure what these creatures sound like."

Shame upon you all! It did make me laugh though. There is no escape from Ylvis and his truly pressing questions.
This is pretty awesome! I'm gonna stick with Nature, but I love that we have the option. Thank you guys!

Also...

"No one is entirely sure what these creatures sound like."

Shame upon you all! It did make me laugh though. There is no escape from Ylvis and his truly pressing questions.
szbt.png
[quote name="VaraAnn" date="2013-10-20 23:37:07"]YES!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. The change was successful ^^. I was with the Water flight, and I had only chosen it because I am a Scorpio and water happens to be Scorpio's element. But now, I am with Ice, and I don't plan to go back. Thank you so much for making it possible to switch!![/quote] @VaraAnn Welcome to the Dark side; we have [s]Dominance[/s] cookies~
VaraAnn wrote on 2013-10-20 23:37:07:
YES!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. The change was successful ^^.

I was with the Water flight, and I had only chosen it because I am a Scorpio and water happens to be Scorpio's element. But now, I am with Ice, and I don't plan to go back. Thank you so much for making it possible to switch!!

@VaraAnn
Welcome to the Dark side; we have Dominance cookies~
coH7AEL.png
The Winghelm is so cute! And uh...welcome to anyone who decides to make the switch to Ice Flight!
The Winghelm is so cute! And uh...welcome to anyone who decides to make the switch to Ice Flight!
So tempted to switch to Earth clan as I've always been torn between Arcane and Earth, but on the same time I'd feel like I'm betraying the arcane clanXD I'm glad that we can change several times even though there's a long cooldown:>

And those familiars and apparel look freaking awesome o3o I need to get them at some point e3e
So tempted to switch to Earth clan as I've always been torn between Arcane and Earth, but on the same time I'd feel like I'm betraying the arcane clanXD I'm glad that we can change several times even though there's a long cooldown:>

And those familiars and apparel look freaking awesome o3o I need to get them at some point e3e
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
Wow I did not expect a Flight change option so quickly!
I don't know how I feel about the cooldown, seem too short to me. But I don't plan on switching my flight anytime soon so this update is not for me. ^^
Wow I did not expect a Flight change option so quickly!
I don't know how I feel about the cooldown, seem too short to me. But I don't plan on switching my flight anytime soon so this update is not for me. ^^
Oh, dear. Well. This will be interesting. |D
Oh, dear. Well. This will be interesting. |D
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
Does the world map totals reflect this change? If so, how often is it updated?
Does the world map totals reflect this change? If so, how often is it updated?
tastefulmarketing.gif
I could never leave the winds.
I could never leave the winds.
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
Eep! Oh my it's lovely to see this! so many wanted to change their flights for various reasons ( colors, the community, etc etc )! I myself love my flight but i'm glad everyone can now change to the flight they want!
Eep! Oh my it's lovely to see this! so many wanted to change their flights for various reasons ( colors, the community, etc etc )! I myself love my flight but i'm glad everyone can now change to the flight they want!
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
I'm conflicted. I mean, flight change is nice on the one hand because we find out who truly loves their flight but...imma lose shadow buddies ;3;
I'm conflicted. I mean, flight change is nice on the one hand because we find out who truly loves their flight but...imma lose shadow buddies ;3;
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27