Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Oh thank you, definitely glad that we get one change for free.
Oh thank you, definitely glad that we get one change for free.
YES YES YES
YES YES YES
ixeclKz.png
Out of curiosity, if we flight change, I don't suppose our custom progin's eyes would change as well?

Not going to change, just curious so not too important... but hey Arcane is a decent fit for me!
Out of curiosity, if we flight change, I don't suppose our custom progin's eyes would change as well?

Not going to change, just curious so not too important... but hey Arcane is a decent fit for me!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU.

My friends in skype call are just putting up with me squealling and SCREAMING at high pitched noises and I just ohh dear gods.

Thank you.

Thank you!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU.

My friends in skype call are just putting up with me squealling and SCREAMING at high pitched noises and I just ohh dear gods.

Thank you.

Thank you!!!
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
Oh my godddDDDD

Thank you so much, admins! (not that I'll use it probs but whatever)
Oh my godddDDDD

Thank you so much, admins! (not that I'll use it probs but whatever)
gM1MTf9.png
@Andrea All dragons will retain the eye color they currently have, but hatchlings that come out of your lair will have the new element's eye color.
@Andrea All dragons will retain the eye color they currently have, but hatchlings that come out of your lair will have the new element's eye color.
Awesome update ie AWESOME! :D
Awesome update ie AWESOME! :D
this is a magnificent update THANK YOU
this is a magnificent update THANK YOU
Oh, awesome! I'm never going to leave Lightning flight, but this's great for people who wish they could have been somewhere else. I'm glad to see this is a thing.
Oh, awesome! I'm never going to leave Lightning flight, but this's great for people who wish they could have been somewhere else. I'm glad to see this is a thing.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
YES!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. The change was successful ^^.

I was with the Water flight, and I had only chosen it because I am a Scorpio and water happens to be Scorpio's element. But now, I am with Ice, and I don't plan to go back. Thank you so much for making it possible to switch!!
YES!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. The change was successful ^^.

I was with the Water flight, and I had only chosen it because I am a Scorpio and water happens to be Scorpio's element. But now, I am with Ice, and I don't plan to go back. Thank you so much for making it possible to switch!!
Looking for:
*Aqua/ Aqua / Crimson Plague Female
*Any breed
*No offspring
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27