Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
OMG yes I am legit crying

Earth flight here i come!!!
OMG yes I am legit crying

Earth flight here i come!!!
3531bw7.gifBEDB38-E7-F70-C-4-FD4-B5-B5-F9-A33798-C629.png
Thank you for the answer!

I love Arcane though I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider changing to change my progin's eye color... she's a character and I wanted her actual eye color, eheheh.
Thank you for the answer!

I love Arcane though I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider changing to change my progin's eye color... she's a character and I wanted her actual eye color, eheheh.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I am not planning on moving myself but i know a lot of people will be very happy about the flight change! :D
I am not planning on moving myself but i know a lot of people will be very happy about the flight change! :D
While I'm glad this is available for some people who can't stand their flights. I would never leave wind and Windbro.
While I'm glad this is available for some people who can't stand their flights. I would never leave wind and Windbro.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
YESSSSSS FLIGHT CHANGE!!!!

ALSO AWESOME NEW FAMILIARS!
YESSSSSS FLIGHT CHANGE!!!!

ALSO AWESOME NEW FAMILIARS!
Oh man, this flight change thing sounds awesome! I'm staying in Fire Flight for now - at least until I've finished helping with our newbie's raffle - but I might have to put some thought into weather or not I'd want to move..
Oh man, this flight change thing sounds awesome! I'm staying in Fire Flight for now - at least until I've finished helping with our newbie's raffle - but I might have to put some thought into weather or not I'd want to move..
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
I'm not moving! I love Lightning to much to leave, especially after all we've been through! UGH Identity crisis. T.T

Edit: Especially after I just finished making my new signature of the Boss laughing like the Boss he is.
I'm not moving! I love Lightning to much to leave, especially after all we've been through! UGH Identity crisis. T.T

Edit: Especially after I just finished making my new signature of the Boss laughing like the Boss he is.
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
I am not at all ashamed to admit that I want purple eyes. I need to decide whether Shadow or another offers a better choice of that.
I am not at all ashamed to admit that I want purple eyes. I need to decide whether Shadow or another offers a better choice of that.
@xhaztol~ Faire Game Socket? What is this ? AND YES time for me to go to Nature.. where i belong. whoot!
@xhaztol~ Faire Game Socket? What is this ? AND YES time for me to go to Nature.. where i belong. whoot!
uhm.... not sure what to feel and say e.o
uhm.... not sure what to feel and say e.o
767VVTs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27