Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
/has a mirror x fae nest hatching today
/ hatches all mirrors

Bawwwww

But I like these bonuses!
/has a mirror x fae nest hatching today
/ hatches all mirrors

Bawwwww

But I like these bonuses!
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
How cool, I love the exalt bonuses! And I can't wait for my scrolls, I have two dragons waiting eagerly to use them!
How cool, I love the exalt bonuses! And I can't wait for my scrolls, I have two dragons waiting eagerly to use them!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2013-10-15 02:54:31"]@LoreleiDanes it looks like its fine to me. The normal payout range for a level one is between 2000 and 3000 T. Add the breed bonus of 1250 and the payout range become 3250-4250. The only way you get the color bonus is if your dragon has the exact color in the exact spot, so for today the color bonus is maize tertiary (maize has to be in the tertiary position to count) so a maize primary would not give have a bonus. Your fae just fell on the low end of the scale[/quote] @ DragonSage doh my mistake.. thought it was maize primary.. thanks for clearing it up.. i need to learn how to read so early in the morning
DragonSage wrote on 2013-10-15 02:54:31:
@LoreleiDanes it looks like its fine to me. The normal payout range for a level one is between 2000 and 3000 T. Add the breed bonus of 1250 and the payout range become 3250-4250. The only way you get the color bonus is if your dragon has the exact color in the exact spot, so for today the color bonus is maize tertiary (maize has to be in the tertiary position to count) so a maize primary would not give have a bonus. Your fae just fell on the low end of the scale

@ DragonSage doh my mistake.. thought it was maize primary.. thanks for clearing it up..
i need to learn how to read so early in the morning
+1250 for the Shimmer gene? Lol.
+1250 for the Shimmer gene? Lol.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you don't know how happy I am to hear these updates ♥

Extra bonuses :D Yayayayay Now I know my random hatchlings might pay off.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you don't know how happy I am to hear these updates ♥

Extra bonuses :D Yayayayay Now I know my random hatchlings might pay off.
Forum-signature.png
Ahhh! Lore update! YUSSS! *flails and runs around happily* I've been waiting for the Snapper info for AGES, and it's PERFECT ♥ Snappers have always been a favourite, but I love them even more now!

*hugs all her dreamy snappers extra tight*

The new familiars are very cool, especially now we can bond with them properly, and I love the exalting update too!

Basically I love everyone in this bar :D Good update is good. *nods*
Ahhh! Lore update! YUSSS! *flails and runs around happily* I've been waiting for the Snapper info for AGES, and it's PERFECT ♥ Snappers have always been a favourite, but I love them even more now!

*hugs all her dreamy snappers extra tight*

The new familiars are very cool, especially now we can bond with them properly, and I love the exalting update too!

Basically I love everyone in this bar :D Good update is good. *nods*
Fantastic update. I'm interested in exalting again! Wonderful wonderful work.
Fantastic update. I'm interested in exalting again! Wonderful wonderful work.
Appreciate the response to some of the concerns raised in the Suggestions forums. Nice to be heard. Good work!
Appreciate the response to some of the concerns raised in the Suggestions forums. Nice to be heard. Good work!
muwi1j.jpg
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for convincing my dragons that they do not need 6 meals per day. Four is quite enough for them and is so much easier to manage. They were eating me out of my lair with such voracious appetites. I like the new exalt bonuses as well. It seems like a good way to boost treasure for exalting.
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for convincing my dragons that they do not need 6 meals per day. Four is quite enough for them and is so much easier to manage. They were eating me out of my lair with such voracious appetites. I like the new exalt bonuses as well. It seems like a good way to boost treasure for exalting.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for all this!!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for all this!!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22