Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
This looks awsome now all we need is to be able to get a free flight reset and this game would be the best ever, and also if i may sugest we should be able to breed with are friends dragons it would sure make the game alot more interesting
This looks awsome now all we need is to be able to get a free flight reset and this game would be the best ever, and also if i may sugest we should be able to breed with are friends dragons it would sure make the game alot more interesting
Cool! The exalt bonuses are a great idea, and I love the Snapper lore! :~D
Cool! The exalt bonuses are a great idea, and I love the Snapper lore! :~D
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
@Undel it says +1250 for each fae on the front page
@Undel it says +1250 for each fae on the front page
3915_350.png
You have me screaming forever and running in circles. This is some great news! My dragons won't be starving nearly as bad and now an incentive to exalt! :'D Much thanks! Much joy!
You have me screaming forever and running in circles. This is some great news! My dragons won't be starving nearly as bad and now an incentive to exalt! :'D Much thanks! Much joy!
I long been sad about my faes tetriary so today felt like the golden oppertunity to let them retire and serve at the pleagebringers

one of them maize primary, both faes...

the maize primary girl gave me 3.2k.. the ordinary fae.. nothing (but then again he was my random progrinator)

lets see.. normal exhalt price.. around 2.7k? then add maize tet + 2.5, add fae breed 1.5 k = 6.7k and i got 3.2k.. yup not working..

bah
I long been sad about my faes tetriary so today felt like the golden oppertunity to let them retire and serve at the pleagebringers

one of them maize primary, both faes...

the maize primary girl gave me 3.2k.. the ordinary fae.. nothing (but then again he was my random progrinator)

lets see.. normal exhalt price.. around 2.7k? then add maize tet + 2.5, add fae breed 1.5 k = 6.7k and i got 3.2k.. yup not working..

bah
The exalt bonuses are a great improvement! Hope you will keep on doing that in the future. :)
The exalt bonuses are a great improvement! Hope you will keep on doing that in the future. :)
Yes! Exalting bonus = brilliant idea! Thank you FR!
Yes! Exalting bonus = brilliant idea! Thank you FR!
Skin Shop!
Skydancer chibis!

Please ping me when replying to one of my posts.
Fantastic new updates :)

Thank you for all the hard work!
Fantastic new updates :)

Thank you for all the hard work!
@LoreleiDanes it looks like its fine to me. The normal payout range for a level one is between 2000 and 3000 T. Add the breed bonus of 1250 and the payout range become 3250-4250. The only way you get the color bonus is if your dragon has the exact color in the exact spot, so for today the color bonus is maize tertiary (maize has to be in the tertiary position to count) so a maize primary would not give have a bonus. Your fae just fell on the low end of the scale
@LoreleiDanes it looks like its fine to me. The normal payout range for a level one is between 2000 and 3000 T. Add the breed bonus of 1250 and the payout range become 3250-4250. The only way you get the color bonus is if your dragon has the exact color in the exact spot, so for today the color bonus is maize tertiary (maize has to be in the tertiary position to count) so a maize primary would not give have a bonus. Your fae just fell on the low end of the scale
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
LOVE the additions of the Exalt Bonuses!
Thanks =D

Hopefully that'll help dragons sell better, since I noticed they reached a biiiit of a standstill XD
Regardless, love it!
LOVE the additions of the Exalt Bonuses!
Thanks =D

Hopefully that'll help dragons sell better, since I noticed they reached a biiiit of a standstill XD
Regardless, love it!
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22