Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Love the updates. Particularly the Snapper lore.

ps. I had some fae shimmer hatchlings so I tested out exalting and it awarded 5200 treasure so it's working fine so far by my calculations.
Love the updates. Particularly the Snapper lore.

ps. I had some fae shimmer hatchlings so I tested out exalting and it awarded 5200 treasure so it's working fine so far by my calculations.
@Takora if you have a dragon that has one of the three traits listed on the home page you get a set amount of treasure beyond the usual exalt payout
@Takora if you have a dragon that has one of the three traits listed on the home page you get a set amount of treasure beyond the usual exalt payout
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Is there any possible way to remove dragons from the Auction House?

I have 3 male Fae I'd like to exalt but because I put them in the AH before this update, I can't exalt them. If someone could answer my question fairly quickly, that'd be cool.
Is there any possible way to remove dragons from the Auction House?

I have 3 male Fae I'd like to exalt but because I put them in the AH before this update, I can't exalt them. If someone could answer my question fairly quickly, that'd be cool.
Gotta say. Great updates. :D Love 'em all.
Gotta say. Great updates. :D Love 'em all.
@MagicComet - Click "Activity" tab on the AH and cancel your auctions. ^^
@MagicComet - Click "Activity" tab on the AH and cancel your auctions. ^^
@Cathal

Thanks! :)
@Cathal

Thanks! :)
This looks an awesome update to play with.
This looks an awesome update to play with.
This is awesome! Glad to see this happening. Even just taking a look into the AH, it's increased prices of the desired dragons. It's working beautifully guys~ Awesome job.
This is awesome! Glad to see this happening. Even just taking a look into the AH, it's increased prices of the desired dragons. It's working beautifully guys~ Awesome job.
USERbanner.png
@MAGICCOMET

Go to your Auction House page, go to "Activity", and cancel the auctions for your dragons. :3 That'll pop them right back into being available to exalt.
@MAGICCOMET

Go to your Auction House page, go to "Activity", and cancel the auctions for your dragons. :3 That'll pop them right back into being available to exalt.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Way to go @Marine! :D This is awesome!

Thanks for the updates guys~ This looks promising!
Way to go @Marine! :D This is awesome!

Thanks for the updates guys~ This looks promising!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22