Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
This is the greatest idea. Thanks so much for starting this! I'll look forward to the next issue!
This is the greatest idea. Thanks so much for starting this! I'll look forward to the next issue!
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
In my opinion the Skydancers are wayyyyyyyyy too small...I cannot imagine them that tiny, they look so regal and majestic, how can they possibly be among the smallest...
In my opinion the Skydancers are wayyyyyyyyy too small...I cannot imagine them that tiny, they look so regal and majestic, how can they possibly be among the smallest...
I will admit that I was beginning to get a bit annoyed with the site here, primarily because there's quite a lot of things YET at the same time, not a lot (due to said lag/time latency).

After reading this community update, I'm much more inclined to be patient and just wait things out.

I really do think that there is a strong potential for FR to be a strong success, but that can only happen with communication. So thank you for doing this type of update, it really helps.

~Sunny
I will admit that I was beginning to get a bit annoyed with the site here, primarily because there's quite a lot of things YET at the same time, not a lot (due to said lag/time latency).

After reading this community update, I'm much more inclined to be patient and just wait things out.

I really do think that there is a strong potential for FR to be a strong success, but that can only happen with communication. So thank you for doing this type of update, it really helps.

~Sunny
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
Imp/WC pairs.... *shudders*
Imp/WC pairs.... *shudders*
(◕‿◕✿) Please ping or message me for my attention! (◕‿◕✿)
Awesome!!

But now I wanna ask, are 'achievements' going to be available again? o.o
Awesome!!

yinbannersmaller_zps6bc7308a.png
I approve of this.
I approve of this.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
i'd like to see another way to generate treasure on the site, to be honest. if we're not meant to make "lucrative" income breeding dragons, and the fairgrounds put out chump change (at best), where exactly are we supposed to be making treasure?

thanks for the update, though! :D can't wait to get my hands on some of those clanbound scatterscrolls, because god knows i need more pink-range in my lair,
i'd like to see another way to generate treasure on the site, to be honest. if we're not meant to make "lucrative" income breeding dragons, and the fairgrounds put out chump change (at best), where exactly are we supposed to be making treasure?

thanks for the update, though! :D can't wait to get my hands on some of those clanbound scatterscrolls, because god knows i need more pink-range in my lair,
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
Infinite love to the Flight Rising team for this amazing newsletter idea! Love the community spotlight. So many amazing people on this site. :)
Infinite love to the Flight Rising team for this amazing newsletter idea! Love the community spotlight. So many amazing people on this site. :)
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
[quote name="YinYangHeart" date="2013-10-07 20:57:12"]Awesome!! But now I wanna ask, are 'achievements' going to be available again? o.o[/quote] I want to know this too. I've "achieved" quite a few things, but they're not showing up - and I'm presuming it won't be retroactive (that would be a huge headache) so I'm curious. I adore achievements.
YinYangHeart wrote on 2013-10-07 20:57:12:
Awesome!!

I want to know this too. I've "achieved" quite a few things, but they're not showing up - and I'm presuming it won't be retroactive (that would be a huge headache) so I'm curious. I adore achievements.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
[quote name="YinYangHeart" date="2013-10-07 20:57:12"]Awesome!! But now I wanna ask, are 'achievements' going to be available again? o.o[/quote] Unfortunately, I don't have an estimate on these, as they've had to take a backseat while we improve the stability of the site as a whole. Achievements will absolutely be returning, we just don't want them to break the site when they do!
YinYangHeart wrote on 2013-10-07 20:57:12:
Awesome!!

Unfortunately, I don't have an estimate on these, as they've had to take a backseat while we improve the stability of the site as a whole. Achievements will absolutely be returning, we just don't want them to break the site when they do!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39