Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Well done, team. Very impressive response, which makes it quite clear that you're listening to community feedback and making efforts to improve. Keep up the good work.
Well done, team. Very impressive response, which makes it quite clear that you're listening to community feedback and making efforts to improve. Keep up the good work.
feels-sig.png
Great job on the updates. While I don't see many of the issues that are being talked about in the economy (such as lair sizes and the like) featured, I still think this is a great idea.

However, as the point of a breeding game, you should be able to breed for profit if you so choose.

Just saying.
Great job on the updates. While I don't see many of the issues that are being talked about in the economy (such as lair sizes and the like) featured, I still think this is a great idea.

However, as the point of a breeding game, you should be able to breed for profit if you so choose.

Just saying.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
So basically you guys aren't doing anything about the terrible economy
So basically you guys aren't doing anything about the terrible economy
I have nothing constructive to add except mass love and squees for taking the time to address the community in this way. Keep rocking, guys! :D
I have nothing constructive to add except mass love and squees for taking the time to address the community in this way. Keep rocking, guys! :D
Thank you very much for the update, it lets us know you are listening to us Growl and whine
Thank you very much for the update, it lets us know you are listening to us Growl and whine
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
i know i'm going to love this!

and those letters home sound so adorable!!! AAH

It'd also kind of be cool if we had a feature similar to the size hart where we cold impute our own dragon's sizes...just to see how our's are in comparison. i mean, i did some bar graphs in Powerpoint a while ago for some of my dragons...but it's just not the same, you know? ;w;
i know i'm going to love this!

and those letters home sound so adorable!!! AAH

It'd also kind of be cool if we had a feature similar to the size hart where we cold impute our own dragon's sizes...just to see how our's are in comparison. i mean, i did some bar graphs in Powerpoint a while ago for some of my dragons...but it's just not the same, you know? ;w;
Thank-you very much for the update, for addressing the community so directly, and for consolidating information in one place.

I can't wait for registration to reopen.
Thank-you very much for the update, for addressing the community so directly, and for consolidating information in one place.

I can't wait for registration to reopen.
I was just saying the other day that I wanted this sort of communication from you guys. So glad you put this together! It is perfect
I was just saying the other day that I wanted this sort of communication from you guys. So glad you put this together! It is perfect
Thank you for the update!

Are we going to be having new games soon? It's hard to save up for the genes and scrollsI want with the current games (I've played them all so often they're less 'games' and more 'annoying and boring chores').

As someone who frequently complains about the economy, I'm crossing my fingers that you're right about it stabilizing soon.
Thank you for the update!

Are we going to be having new games soon? It's hard to save up for the genes and scrollsI want with the current games (I've played them all so often they're less 'games' and more 'annoying and boring chores').

As someone who frequently complains about the economy, I'm crossing my fingers that you're right about it stabilizing soon.
9593791_orig.png
Honestly, bugs and hiccups are all temporary. Even an economy will find equilibrium over time.

What I care about the most is the transparency and honesty of the administration (everywhere, not just in FR). My sincerest thanks for making this post and keeping us up to speed on what exactly goes on in those higher echelons of our little site :)

A great read, thanks again ♥
Honestly, bugs and hiccups are all temporary. Even an economy will find equilibrium over time.

What I care about the most is the transparency and honesty of the administration (everywhere, not just in FR). My sincerest thanks for making this post and keeping us up to speed on what exactly goes on in those higher echelons of our little site :)

A great read, thanks again ♥
3K4oOPG.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39