Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
I'm with Tunesmith and klinneah. What is a Clanbound Scatterscroll?
I'm with Tunesmith and klinneah. What is a Clanbound Scatterscroll?
DMis, She/Her,+3 to FR time
In re: the size chart... snappers are evidently quite dense.
In re: the size chart... snappers are evidently quite dense.
This is fantastic.

Thank you FR crew. Thank you so much. Cake and tea all around!
This is fantastic.

Thank you FR crew. Thank you so much. Cake and tea all around!
fr_sad2.png
I never knew about that 'Dear Mom and Dad' letter writing thing, but I LOVE it! I've really got to try doing that sometime soon and I hope some of those who have taken my dragon's babies will do the same so the parents can keep in touch XD
I never knew about that 'Dear Mom and Dad' letter writing thing, but I LOVE it! I've really got to try doing that sometime soon and I hope some of those who have taken my dragon's babies will do the same so the parents can keep in touch XD
pNp2a.gif 9gIH2.gif XD5yg.gif

Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
Not hard to tell that the admins have obviously been paying attention to feedback. You guys are doing a GREAT job, even if the community complains sometimes... it's only everyone's way of trying to make the site better, yeah? :) I don't have much to contribute to this effort at the moment, but just wanted to think you for your active involvement and willingness to hear your community out. :) Thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful site so far. FR has been one of those things I look forward to, to wind down after a long day. :)
Not hard to tell that the admins have obviously been paying attention to feedback. You guys are doing a GREAT job, even if the community complains sometimes... it's only everyone's way of trying to make the site better, yeah? :) I don't have much to contribute to this effort at the moment, but just wanted to think you for your active involvement and willingness to hear your community out. :) Thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful site so far. FR has been one of those things I look forward to, to wind down after a long day. :)
tumblr_n50ypmp9Xe1t7dt7oo1_500.png
What in the name of the Windsinger is a scatterscroll?
What in the name of the Windsinger is a scatterscroll?
Ahhh nice :} and windtooter has graced a minor appearance! HOW LOVELY ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
Ahhh nice :} and windtooter has graced a minor appearance! HOW LOVELY ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
Goodness. I just took a look at that size chart and it is awesomely detailed. Everyone should seriously check it out. Spirals are so little! And now I'm kind of looking at my imp and wildclaw pairings a little differently.
Goodness. I just took a look at that size chart and it is awesomely detailed. Everyone should seriously check it out. Spirals are so little! And now I'm kind of looking at my imp and wildclaw pairings a little differently.
What a great update, thank you so much. :)
What a great update, thank you so much. :)
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Wow I love the "Dear Mom and Dad" thing too! Sooo cute!

Thanks for the update, FR team!
Wow I love the "Dear Mom and Dad" thing too! Sooo cute!

Thanks for the update, FR team!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39