Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Nikotehfox - You are correct, you have to be rid of some stacks of battle stones before you can access stats/abilities once again. If you'd rather not sell them, there's always the option to put them into the AH for a ridiculous price. That way is only temporary and takes some time, but at least you wouldn't be losing your stones if you want to keep hoarding them.

The issue is known, there is a tracked thread in Bug Reports for it (if you want it, I can link you). Here's hoping it'll be fixed soon. ^^
@Nikotehfox - You are correct, you have to be rid of some stacks of battle stones before you can access stats/abilities once again. If you'd rather not sell them, there's always the option to put them into the AH for a ridiculous price. That way is only temporary and takes some time, but at least you wouldn't be losing your stones if you want to keep hoarding them.

The issue is known, there is a tracked thread in Bug Reports for it (if you want it, I can link you). Here's hoping it'll be fixed soon. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon - I would love to be linked! Thank you~~! And maybe temporary AH storage would be good. >.>
@Alphaeon - I would love to be linked! Thank you~~! And maybe temporary AH storage would be good. >.>
@Nikotehfox - Here you are!
@Nikotehfox - Here you are!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Vortex
Dude, this is the wrong thread, I think. There's a newer words on the wind, anyway. This post is ollllld.
@Vortex
Dude, this is the wrong thread, I think. There's a newer words on the wind, anyway. This post is ollllld.
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns There is a newer one, but for some reason it's been locked where this one hasn't.
@UnforgivenSyns There is a newer one, but for some reason it's been locked where this one hasn't.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa

The newer thread was unlocked at time of posting. I was thanked for my comment and told they 'had too many threads open and got confused'. it's cool, dude.
@Avessa

The newer thread was unlocked at time of posting. I was thanked for my comment and told they 'had too many threads open and got confused'. it's cool, dude.
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39