Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Is the male Spiral skin in the Marketplace or coming from drops? I need to know if I should try Coliseum grinding to get it, or if I just need to save up Treasure. I haven't seen a single Marketplace restock yet, so I can't just look there to find out. :C
Is the male Spiral skin in the Marketplace or coming from drops? I need to know if I should try Coliseum grinding to get it, or if I just need to save up Treasure. I haven't seen a single Marketplace restock yet, so I can't just look there to find out. :C
I think this is the first time I've ever wanted all 8 skins. I really need to make some money, now. >XD Phenomenal job, everyone! ♥
I think this is the first time I've ever wanted all 8 skins. I really need to make some money, now. >XD Phenomenal job, everyone! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
omg congrats guys!
These all look fantastic.
omg congrats guys!
These all look fantastic.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Congratulations to all the winners, and those who got an honorable mention.

One thing though, am I just phenomenally unlucky, or are these even stocked in the treasure marketplace yet?

One thing though, am I just phenomenally unlucky, or are these even stocked in the treasure marketplace yet?
I haven't seen anything in the treasure MP all day :|
I haven't seen anything in the treasure MP all day :|
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
[quote name="Masqueadrift" date="2013-08-26 15:03:42"]Congratulations to all the winners, and those who got an honorable mention. One thing though, am I just phenomenally unlucky, or are these even stocked in the treasure marketplace yet?[/quote] ^^ This. Curious if they are stocking yet... since there are a few I want and I need to see if they stock or are dropped. XD
Masqueadrift wrote on 2013-08-26 15:03:42:

^^ This. Curious if they are stocking yet... since there are a few I want and I need to see if they stock or are dropped. XD
Congratulations, all winners! There were truly a lot of gorgeous entries this time.

Gawd, that Imperial :O sogorgeous
Congratulations, all winners! There were truly a lot of gorgeous entries this time.

Gawd, that Imperial :O sogorgeous
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
SO AWESOME!!
SO AWESOME!!
why I can't get any of the Glowing Emberss? ._.
why I can't get any of the Glowing Emberss? ._.
z2bx.jpg
Has anyone seen these in the market place yet? The 3 times I've checked today it's always empty. Or maybe that's just my luck??
Has anyone seen these in the market place yet? The 3 times I've checked today it's always empty. Or maybe that's just my luck??
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16