Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Congrats to the skin contest winners and thank you for the honorable mention! @_@ Such a nice surprise after the first day of school.
Congrats to the skin contest winners and thank you for the honorable mention! @_@ Such a nice surprise after the first day of school.
I've not seen 'em stocking yet, but hopefully soon :)
I've not seen 'em stocking yet, but hopefully soon :)
1kz7OWt.png
Oh my! Many congrats to the winners! I especially love that jack-o-lantern snapper, but they're all amazing!
Oh my! Many congrats to the winners! I especially love that jack-o-lantern snapper, but they're all amazing!
congrats to the winners!!! such pretty skins.
congrats to the winners!!! such pretty skins.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Oh man, so many skins to get. I adore the Snapper, Tundra, and Spiral especially. Lovely work from everyone, congrats! Happy Flameforger's Festival. ;D
Oh man, so many skins to get. I adore the Snapper, Tundra, and Spiral especially. Lovely work from everyone, congrats! Happy Flameforger's Festival. ;D
That spiral skin is fantastic!
Great skins everyone!
That spiral skin is fantastic!
Great skins everyone!
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
Are the skins restocking already?
And are they lootable in the coliseum already?

Thanks! (and please ping me when you reply! :3)
Are the skins restocking already?
And are they lootable in the coliseum already?

Thanks! (and please ping me when you reply! :3)
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
Congratulations to the winners! And yay almost all of my favourites are there too!
Congratulations to the winners! And yay almost all of my favourites are there too!

Looking for ChickenSmoothie Pets! :D
holy moses these are all so gorgeous

Congrats to the winners!
holy moses these are all so gorgeous

Congrats to the winners!
k6RElVn.png NN9NPXA.png
rI18gRz.png
nv4LFb6.png
PRICTGJ.png
k7mTvIf.png

lFr0Ane.png
I have yet to be fortunate enough to get a look at which skins are in the TR marketplace, but I know for a fact that the Fae, Snapper and Skydancer skins shall soon be mine. :3

TO THE COLISEUM! -zooms of in Bat-mobile-
I have yet to be fortunate enough to get a look at which skins are in the TR marketplace, but I know for a fact that the Fae, Snapper and Skydancer skins shall soon be mine. :3

TO THE COLISEUM! -zooms of in Bat-mobile-
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16