Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
And wouldn't you know it 20 minutes after I post something on here they restock! Although I have been refreshing every 10 minutes and all of the skins (except the Imperial one) had less than 5 in stock. They must be getting sold out quick!
And wouldn't you know it 20 minutes after I post something on here they restock! Although I have been refreshing every 10 minutes and all of the skins (except the Imperial one) had less than 5 in stock. They must be getting sold out quick!
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Saone
@Alphaeon

Yesterday I did 100 battles with Blooming Stranglers, 100+ with Wildwood owls, and then another 100 with Amaranth moths for the luls... and I got one chest in this week so far. Ironically, from an Amaranth moth out of all the things.
@Saone
@Alphaeon

Yesterday I did 100 battles with Blooming Stranglers, 100+ with Wildwood owls, and then another 100 with Amaranth moths for the luls... and I got one chest in this week so far. Ironically, from an Amaranth moth out of all the things.
ZPPY.png
I have trouble finding skins in the marketplace to...! been on there every possible restock, and so far... Nothing! They simply aren't there! Are they actually stocking still?
I have trouble finding skins in the marketplace to...! been on there every possible restock, and so far... Nothing! They simply aren't there! Are they actually stocking still?
I saw the skins the first day and haven't since. I am refreshing often also, so I am worried too.
I saw the skins the first day and haven't since. I am refreshing often also, so I am worried too.
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gifK2xGjBf.png
Yeah, I haven't seen them at All! And now It's the last day... so I'm really worried I won't be able to get them at all, and do doubt, you and me are not the only ones!
Yeah, I haven't seen them at All! And now It's the last day... so I'm really worried I won't be able to get them at all, and do doubt, you and me are not the only ones!
The skins only seem to stock once per hour, if even that. Definitely less often than, say, the apparel or speciality items. I wonder if that's working as intended.
The skins only seem to stock once per hour, if even that. Definitely less often than, say, the apparel or speciality items. I wonder if that's working as intended.
Ooh you guys have the same problem. I thought I was just super slow. I really want the skydancer skin for if I ever get a skydancer, or that super nice tundra skin. But no luck. ;-;
Ooh you guys have the same problem. I thought I was just super slow. I really want the skydancer skin for if I ever get a skydancer, or that super nice tundra skin. But no luck. ;-;
Wow I was camping the shop like this whole day today and didn't even catched a glimpse on 1 skydancer skin.

Saw the other 3 in the shop once in the morning hours but not ever since then again this day.
*sighs*

Really it's almost 12am here and when I awake again FR will hit the next day. -.-
I was really hoping at getting them all this time.
Wow I was camping the shop like this whole day today and didn't even catched a glimpse on 1 skydancer skin.

Saw the other 3 in the shop once in the morning hours but not ever since then again this day.
*sighs*

Really it's almost 12am here and when I awake again FR will hit the next day. -.-
I was really hoping at getting them all this time.
I've been battling in the coli all week -.... not a single drop! :( :(
I've been battling in the coli all week -.... not a single drop! :( :(
I've been battling like crazy, fighting peacock scorpions and fan scorpions and I got a couple of chest on Tuesday and that's it. Not another drop of the chests, this has been a crazy festival it seems like. >_<
I've been battling like crazy, fighting peacock scorpions and fan scorpions and I got a couple of chest on Tuesday and that's it. Not another drop of the chests, this has been a crazy festival it seems like. >_<
5130853.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16