Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@JadaNae27 - If you've at least got access to the Coliseum, you're at least in better shape than me :( I literally cannot even farm tokens because I swapped out to a lv1 dragon while trying to gather info for the inability to access Abilities & Stats bug, and now Organize Party has also stopped working for me. I'm stuck with a level 1 Snapper that's got Anticipate (ugh) and she is incapable of defeating most of the Training Grounds mobs (especially casters) because she's got the most worthless starter skill.

...I guess I'll... log on to do Gathering turns. There is literally nothing else I can do to participate in this festival.

[EDIT]: O...kay... The user that I pinged had a post, and it disappeared o_o
@JadaNae27 - If you've at least got access to the Coliseum, you're at least in better shape than me :( I literally cannot even farm tokens because I swapped out to a lv1 dragon while trying to gather info for the inability to access Abilities & Stats bug, and now Organize Party has also stopped working for me. I'm stuck with a level 1 Snapper that's got Anticipate (ugh) and she is incapable of defeating most of the Training Grounds mobs (especially casters) because she's got the most worthless starter skill.

...I guess I'll... log on to do Gathering turns. There is literally nothing else I can do to participate in this festival.

[EDIT]: O...kay... The user that I pinged had a post, and it disappeared o_o
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Loddie

I have seen them--they do stock, they're just not unlimited.
@Loddie

I have seen them--they do stock, they're just not unlimited.
YESSSSSSSSSSS THAT TUNDRA SKIN
YESSSSSSSSSSS THAT TUNDRA SKIN
Those skins are amazing you guys! Better luck next time, to me and everyone else who didn't win!
Those skins are amazing you guys! Better luck next time, to me and everyone else who didn't win!
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
They are all amazing~
I like the snapper and spiral skin the best :3
They are all amazing~
I like the snapper and spiral skin the best :3
2heep8h.jpg
Are there chests this month?
Are there chests this month?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Any skins in marketplace or chests in coliseum?

I can't tell if I'm really unlucky with both or they haven't been loaded yet.
Any skins in marketplace or chests in coliseum?

I can't tell if I'm really unlucky with both or they haven't been loaded yet.
Managed to finally see three of the four in the MP, managed to snatch up a couple of the imperial skins. So far I think its my favorite.
Managed to finally see three of the four in the MP, managed to snatch up a couple of the imperial skins. So far I think its my favorite.
Proud Breeder of the Heralds of the Plague Tigers
why can't I buy anything from the auction house
why can't I buy anything from the auction house
Oh nice! A few of my faves were chosen!
Oh nice! A few of my faves were chosen!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16