Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
***** @Fetalini
XD
***** @Fetalini
XD
@Xetsa
Kickstarter sponsored things absolutely must be treasure only, it was stated as part of the deal. I'm upset about the economy too, but this has nothing to do with incompetency.
@Xetsa
Kickstarter sponsored things absolutely must be treasure only, it was stated as part of the deal. I'm upset about the economy too, but this has nothing to do with incompetency.
448855.png298834.png138224.png218630.png341956.png
@Akiri,

I just saw a full marketplace vanish on restock at 10:00, is that a bug or someone is botting it in a weird way (assuming that items dont just poof during restock)? 1169 users online at the time of this post and Marketplace was near full, minus the Skydancer scrolls, ofcourse.
@Akiri,

I just saw a full marketplace vanish on restock at 10:00, is that a bug or someone is botting it in a weird way (assuming that items dont just poof during restock)? 1169 users online at the time of this post and Marketplace was near full, minus the Skydancer scrolls, ofcourse.
@Elviril not a bug, it dumps stock every couple of hours.
@Elviril not a bug, it dumps stock every couple of hours.
@Akiri wen will the fire Skins come out for the fire week? I would love to see the winners X3
@Akiri wen will the fire Skins come out for the fire week? I would love to see the winners X3
@JaktheDrox, kk its the 1st time I actually saw that happen, so was wondering.
@JaktheDrox, kk its the 1st time I actually saw that happen, so was wondering.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=356944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3570/356944_350.png[/img] [/url] my skydancers mate still without a scroll, i'm very depressed now, I've literally spent the entire day since the site came up at 12 till it went down again at 12 and back up again to now. trying to get her scroll. constantly refreshing the AH. but the scrolls are gone in a split second. please do something? its not just me, all my friends are upset too and been trying to get them. what is this, botters? hackers? these people seriously can't have that much treasure, only 1k users on right now and they are still blowing by in less than a fraction of a second.

356944_350.png

my skydancers mate still without a scroll, i'm very depressed now, I've literally spent the entire day since the site came up at 12 till it went down again at 12 and back up again to now. trying to get her scroll. constantly refreshing the AH. but the scrolls are gone in a split second.

please do something? its not just me, all my friends are upset too and been trying to get them.

what is this, botters? hackers? these people seriously can't have that much treasure, only 1k users on right now and they are still blowing by in less than a fraction of a second.
@Scorpius , Thank you so much for the design, and thank you TEAM for bringing them to life, they are beautiful
@Scorpius , Thank you so much for the design, and thank you TEAM for bringing them to life, they are beautiful
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@Cernos: Oh, I do agree. Not everyone is a "whiner", but I feel like some were taking things a little too far. I don't have mine yet either! Same boat here.
@Cernos: Oh, I do agree. Not everyone is a "whiner", but I feel like some were taking things a little too far. I don't have mine yet either! Same boat here.
Is it still restocking the skydancer scrolls?
Is it still restocking the skydancer scrolls?
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31