Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@yam - Agreed. As someone who looked forward to the release of this breed ever since the thread leaking their sketches was up, this is disappointing. I mean, the fact that the only way I can get one is if I have a friend camp the market for one, or I have to pay 200k more in the AH for one, is ridiculous. I know they're high in demand, but seriously? How is that acceptable?
@yam - Agreed. As someone who looked forward to the release of this breed ever since the thread leaking their sketches was up, this is disappointing. I mean, the fact that the only way I can get one is if I have a friend camp the market for one, or I have to pay 200k more in the AH for one, is ridiculous. I know they're high in demand, but seriously? How is that acceptable?
@cernos
yea... me and my friend have been saving up for one since we knew theyd be coming out too...

i've done restocking i KNOW its hard but i've never had this much trouble on ANY website even like neopets back in the day felt easier??? also its inexcusable for them to expect people to restock-camp when they dont even give a solid date and announce it like hours later i remember seeing a skydancer and i was so ready to think the person was like hacking or it was a glitched dragon??????? like i thought the site
was broken but it was just
the admins who were broken lmao

like im not evn kiddin i spend so much money on here like every paycheck i get im like ooo i can use some of this to fuel my pixel dragon desires what the heck this is not what i want 2 see

wow that was rambly sdjgklsjglk RRRRHH!!!!
@cernos
yea... me and my friend have been saving up for one since we knew theyd be coming out too...

i've done restocking i KNOW its hard but i've never had this much trouble on ANY website even like neopets back in the day felt easier??? also its inexcusable for them to expect people to restock-camp when they dont even give a solid date and announce it like hours later i remember seeing a skydancer and i was so ready to think the person was like hacking or it was a glitched dragon??????? like i thought the site
was broken but it was just
the admins who were broken lmao

like im not evn kiddin i spend so much money on here like every paycheck i get im like ooo i can use some of this to fuel my pixel dragon desires what the heck this is not what i want 2 see

wow that was rambly sdjgklsjglk RRRRHH!!!!
head_copy.png
Guys. New implements ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS are released HOURS BEFORE they are announced. It's ALWAYS been like that.

I understand the frustration, and I'm a little disappointed as well. But you have to remember that the Admins are just 3 people with real lives! Real human being who do real human things. You don't have to scream at them, demanding them to compensate you for time (or patience) lost!

I've been with Flight Rising for a long time, and I appreciate what the Admins do, and they are a LOT BETTER at what they do than some games out there. They listen.

Remember all: they're not robots. Stop whining, and remember you're not a robot either. Go do something else if you're really so upset. Yes, I know you don't want to. Sorry.

NOW: Please don't flame me/try to fight me/any of that immature stuff. I'm just telling the truth here.
Guys. New implements ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS are released HOURS BEFORE they are announced. It's ALWAYS been like that.

I understand the frustration, and I'm a little disappointed as well. But you have to remember that the Admins are just 3 people with real lives! Real human being who do real human things. You don't have to scream at them, demanding them to compensate you for time (or patience) lost!

I've been with Flight Rising for a long time, and I appreciate what the Admins do, and they are a LOT BETTER at what they do than some games out there. They listen.

Remember all: they're not robots. Stop whining, and remember you're not a robot either. Go do something else if you're really so upset. Yes, I know you don't want to. Sorry.

NOW: Please don't flame me/try to fight me/any of that immature stuff. I'm just telling the truth here.
@yam - I normally don't mind restock-camping either. That's how I got my other breeds, basically. But seeing as I've been camping the market for hours on an iPhone due to computer troubles and haven't seen a single one, while everyone else is saying "just get a friend to do it for you"? I'm getting pretty annoyed here.

@Tocklaneth - I'm not screaming. And I think it's fair to let the admins know when you're unhappy or feeling ******. That's how they know something's wrong. I know you're defending them, and I would normally agree, but this isn't really that great. This isn't fun.
@yam - I normally don't mind restock-camping either. That's how I got my other breeds, basically. But seeing as I've been camping the market for hours on an iPhone due to computer troubles and haven't seen a single one, while everyone else is saying "just get a friend to do it for you"? I'm getting pretty annoyed here.

@Tocklaneth - I'm not screaming. And I think it's fair to let the admins know when you're unhappy or feeling ******. That's how they know something's wrong. I know you're defending them, and I would normally agree, but this isn't really that great. This isn't fun.
@tocklaneth
i'm not trying to fight you and i understand your perspective! but i also think that people have different thresholds for things like this, and i am normally not affected by them and have p much the same attitude as you do, but i hate to see the flight rising economy tremendously crash its like watching the stock market take a swan dive into a fiery butt its just ! nots omething that anyone wants or needs to happen!

it also doesn't hurt to get a little bit of rough critique especially when you are an amateur in the business. its really really really not that hard to announce something before releasing it! the buttons have to be pushed in order to release something, they also have to be pushed in order to post about it. its just the order of the button pushing

also i think the reason people are more frustrated than usual is because of the specific thing being released (a new dragon breed with low restock rate) the sites economy is practically broken and won't get back onto its feet until skydancer scrolls are remotely possible to purchase. its just not good management and i understand they have wayyyyy a lot to worry about with server changes and whatnot, but i think the fact that they are only three people is... not ok at the rate of the site's growth jsdlgjs ive like personally paid them an entire salary (im exaggerating but ha)
@tocklaneth
i'm not trying to fight you and i understand your perspective! but i also think that people have different thresholds for things like this, and i am normally not affected by them and have p much the same attitude as you do, but i hate to see the flight rising economy tremendously crash its like watching the stock market take a swan dive into a fiery butt its just ! nots omething that anyone wants or needs to happen!

it also doesn't hurt to get a little bit of rough critique especially when you are an amateur in the business. its really really really not that hard to announce something before releasing it! the buttons have to be pushed in order to release something, they also have to be pushed in order to post about it. its just the order of the button pushing

also i think the reason people are more frustrated than usual is because of the specific thing being released (a new dragon breed with low restock rate) the sites economy is practically broken and won't get back onto its feet until skydancer scrolls are remotely possible to purchase. its just not good management and i understand they have wayyyyy a lot to worry about with server changes and whatnot, but i think the fact that they are only three people is... not ok at the rate of the site's growth jsdlgjs ive like personally paid them an entire salary (im exaggerating but ha)
head_copy.png
wow that was really disjointed im sorry to anyone who reads that hghgg

edit: also you are right! they are doing real well for 3 people
they arent bad admins in that sense at all

but the fact that this site got so much traffic.. so many users putting lots of real hard earned clams into it...

i think its time 2 rethink expansion maybe or jus be wicked careful with all decisions regarding the site
wow that was really disjointed im sorry to anyone who reads that hghgg

edit: also you are right! they are doing real well for 3 people
they arent bad admins in that sense at all

but the fact that this site got so much traffic.. so many users putting lots of real hard earned clams into it...

i think its time 2 rethink expansion maybe or jus be wicked careful with all decisions regarding the site
head_copy.png
[quote name="Xetsa" date="2013-08-25 00:39:41"]I wish they would've been released to the gem market. There's always so much imbalance from the scrolls already in the treasure market and with the severe downtime lately there's a huge imbalance in the general market/AH for hatchlings and items, now this will just pile onto the already sorry state of things.[/quote] THIS right here! Its a ridiculous amount of real money to buy gems, which get you barely anything in the markets thats of value. WildClaws are worth nothing anymore. Plus the gem to treasure ratio is the crappiest I've ever seen on a website like this. Stock more regularly/bigger lots on the sky dancers please! Some of us just don't have the time to sit endless hours waiting. Also cause there is about 2000 users trying to get these scrolls at once. Its really almost next to impossible. Plus the greedy ones who decide to just jack up the prices in the AH. Not to mention the connection errors and the painfully slow loading pages. Also saving up for ages, which was rudely interrupted with the giant down time, which we were given barely anything in the care package worth any value. Give us something like 100k next time, yeah? Hopefully something can be done to support the amount of users on the site, especially online at once, trying to get the scrolls. By the time some of us get them, their value would have died due to the economy.
Xetsa wrote on 2013-08-25 00:39:41:
I wish they would've been released to the gem market. There's always so much imbalance from the scrolls already in the treasure market and with the severe downtime lately there's a huge imbalance in the general market/AH for hatchlings and items, now this will just pile onto the already sorry state of things.

THIS right here!

Its a ridiculous amount of real money to buy gems, which get you barely anything in the markets thats of value. WildClaws are worth nothing anymore. Plus the gem to treasure ratio is the crappiest I've ever seen on a website like this.

Stock more regularly/bigger lots on the sky dancers please! Some of us just don't have the time to sit endless hours waiting. Also cause there is about 2000 users trying to get these scrolls at once. Its really almost next to impossible. Plus the greedy ones who decide to just jack up the prices in the AH. Not to mention the connection errors and the painfully slow loading pages.

Also saving up for ages, which was rudely interrupted with the giant down time, which we were given barely anything in the care package worth any value. Give us something like 100k next time, yeah?

Hopefully something can be done to support the amount of users on the site, especially online at once, trying to get the scrolls. By the time some of us get them, their value would have died due to the economy.
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
@Mirandarin - ^This.
@Mirandarin - ^This.
Geeze guys, it's just a GAME. Why whine over it when you can wait a few days? Wait for all this to die down first then you can have as many as you want. I get why people want them first but sometimes it's not worth it. Especially for just a game that gives you fake money.

The entitlement issues around here sucks the joy out of a great game.
Geeze guys, it's just a GAME. Why whine over it when you can wait a few days? Wait for all this to die down first then you can have as many as you want. I get why people want them first but sometimes it's not worth it. Especially for just a game that gives you fake money.

The entitlement issues around here sucks the joy out of a great game.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
@Mirandarin - The admins said early on somewhere (I don't quite remember where) that any item funded by users during the Kickstarters will be available for Treasure, and not gems. I'm sure it has something to do with not making real money (as gems are the real money currency) off of other people's ideas or something. There also might be some legal implications in regards to that.
@Mirandarin - The admins said early on somewhere (I don't quite remember where) that any item funded by users during the Kickstarters will be available for Treasure, and not gems. I'm sure it has something to do with not making real money (as gems are the real money currency) off of other people's ideas or something. There also might be some legal implications in regards to that.
7HHhXy5.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31