Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Undel Hey, aren't those sprockets supposed to drop from lightning/elementless creatures in the colliseum? (I haven't seen any from multiple battles.)
@Undel Hey, aren't those sprockets supposed to drop from lightning/elementless creatures in the colliseum? (I haven't seen any from multiple battles.)
aJTY8eT.png
I exalted a level 4 dragon and received a single gem.
That seems a bit low, considering that I would've otherwise got around 6.5k for the dragon.
That seems a bit low, considering that I would've otherwise got around 6.5k for the dragon.
Awesome work, gang! Appreciate and your time and efforts!
Awesome work, gang! Appreciate and your time and efforts!
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-07-22 07:03:42" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=648399#649524"]I exalted a level 4 dragon and received a single gem. That seems a bit low, considering that I would've otherwise got around 6.5k for the dragon.[/quote] Thank you for letting us know. Akiri has resolved the issue and you should now get the chance at a gem IN ADDITION to the treasure, rather than INSTEAD of the treasure.

Thank you for letting us know. Akiri has resolved the issue and you should now get the chance at a gem IN ADDITION to the treasure, rather than INSTEAD of the treasure.
That's much better. Thanks for the quick fix.
That's much better. Thanks for the quick fix.
Gratz to the winners!

And better luck next time to whose who didn&#039;t win this time <:
Gratz to the winners!

And better luck next time to whose who didn&#039;t win this time <:
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Congrats to all the winners! The skins are very lovely, keeping my fingers crossed that I come across one or two.

And a big thanks and congrats to the mods who are joining the team!
Congrats to all the winners! The skins are very lovely, keeping my fingers crossed that I come across one or two.

And a big thanks and congrats to the mods who are joining the team!
Thank you!

Those skins are gorgeous, just gorgeous. Well done and congrats to the winners!
Thank you!

Those skins are gorgeous, just gorgeous. Well done and congrats to the winners!
coffee. need coffee.
Wow those skins are fantastic! Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to the new mods :)
Wow those skins are fantastic! Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to the new mods :)
Yay lightning sprite! And congrats to the contest winners! Those skins are absolutely wicked. ^.^ [quote name="Undel" date="2013-07-22 05:42:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=648399#648399"] ...the other three will be rare coliseum drops from Lightning-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from lightning digging [b]later today.[/b] [/quote] Would this imply that they don't drop currently? If so, when might we be able to expect to start seeing them drop?
Yay lightning sprite! And congrats to the contest winners! Those skins are absolutely wicked. ^.^
...the other three will be rare coliseum drops from Lightning-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from lightning digging later today.

Would this imply that they don&#039;t drop currently? If so, when might we be able to expect to start seeing them drop?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12