Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Familiars, Shock Switch Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like this announcement. Thankyou.
Keep up the great work guys. (:
I like this announcement. Thankyou.
Keep up the great work guys. (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Those familiars look amazing! I can't wait to get one for my clan. :D
Those familiars look amazing! I can't wait to get one for my clan. :D
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Woo! Can't wait until Shock Switch stops randomly crashing to desktop, it's looking awesome :) The new familiars are adorable, I want them. *grabby hands*
Woo! Can't wait until Shock Switch stops randomly crashing to desktop, it's looking awesome :) The new familiars are adorable, I want them. *grabby hands*
Thanks for the update, and I already fell in love with the new familiars and their descriptions! =D
Thanks for the update, and I already fell in love with the new familiars and their descriptions! =D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Thrage;

Are we going to get our effects back (and anything you wanted to add) when the game is up and out of beta since the people who had a problem with it get their own version?

Thank you for this game, it's amazing. I'll play it regardless.
@Thrage;

Are we going to get our effects back (and anything you wanted to add) when the game is up and out of beta since the people who had a problem with it get their own version?

Thank you for this game, it's amazing. I'll play it regardless.
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
@Zephyr - The effects are not gone. You have to access the no-effects version with a special URL for now. Accessing Shock Switch as per normal should produce the normal version with all effects intact.
@Zephyr - The effects are not gone. You have to access the no-effects version with a special URL for now. Accessing Shock Switch as per normal should produce the normal version with all effects intact.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
@Thrage;

I'm so sorry. I should have worded my question better.

"Frequency of background lightning strikes and the intensity thereof have been reduced in the default game."

Is that going to be restored in the game when it's out of beta or is it going to stay...is what i should have asked. Sorry ;;
@Thrage;

I'm so sorry. I should have worded my question better.

"Frequency of background lightning strikes and the intensity thereof have been reduced in the default game."

Is that going to be restored in the game when it's out of beta or is it going to stay...is what i should have asked. Sorry ;;
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
Love Shock Switch. It makes me want to play it just because it&#039;s fun, regardless of treasure. <3
Love Shock Switch. It makes me want to play it just because it&#039;s fun, regardless of treasure. <3
2vv54rc.jpg
I am sorry, Really new at this game, but how do we find creatures?
I am sorry, Really new at this game, but how do we find creatures?

they look cool.

they look cool.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7