Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Familiars, Shock Switch Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want those anteater-boar-armadillos so bad O.O . It's like my perfect beastie.
I want those anteater-boar-armadillos so bad O.O . It's like my perfect beastie.
They remind me of anteaters and wild boars... pretty cool! :D
They remind me of anteaters and wild boars... pretty cool! :D
I06KedT.gif
great work with shock switch, i really enjoy the new nonflashy variant (i can play the other one, but i actually preffer the newer one). also great feature with being able to rightclick to move things along a little faster :D i'm happy :D
great work with shock switch, i really enjoy the new nonflashy variant (i can play the other one, but i actually preffer the newer one). also great feature with being able to rightclick to move things along a little faster :D i'm happy :D
Thank you so much for the updates for photosensitive users!
Thank you for the wonderful updates >w< I love shock switch!

And wonderful new familiars! *gobbles them*
Thank you for the wonderful updates >w< I love shock switch!

And wonderful new familiars! *gobbles them*
[quote name="exmoose" date="2013-07-12 13:48:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=468945#469911"]Thank you so much for the updates for photosensitive users! [/quote] Please keep in mind that [b]there may still be risks[/b] associated with Shock Switch, [b]even with the no-effects version[/b]. This is only an attempt at making a version that may be better suited, and is by no means guaranteed to be completely safe for photosensitive users!

Please keep in mind that there may still be risks associated with Shock Switch, even with the no-effects version. This is only an attempt at making a version that may be better suited, and is by no means guaranteed to be completely safe for photosensitive users!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Small TYPO on the darker podid&#039;s description (..hold is breath...)
But I love &#039;em anyway~ cx
Can&#039;t wait for shock switch to give treasure! It&#039;s already so addicting! :&#039;D
Can&#039;t wait for shock switch to give treasure! It&#039;s already so addicting! :&#039;D
1aEvf03.png
Woooah, is that a new battle area coming up? Love those familiars! :D
Woooah, is that a new battle area coming up? Love those familiars! :D
ZPPY.png
[quote name="razrroth" date="2013-07-12 14:08:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=468945#470409"]Small TYPO on the darker podid's description (..hold is breath...) But I love 'em anyway~ cx Can't wait for shock switch to give treasure! It's already so addicting! :'D[/quote] @razrroth Corrected the typo. Thank you for the report!

@razrroth Corrected the typo. Thank you for the report!
Is this hinting at a new battle area? I do hope so, I love marshes!
Those new critters are just adorable. Thank y&#039;all for the update. =D
Is this hinting at a new battle area? I do hope so, I love marshes!
Those new critters are just adorable. Thank y&#039;all for the update. =D
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7