Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hatchling Custom Skins are Finally Here!
!!! WOAAAH!!!
!!! WOAAAH!!!
oof
oof
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Just want to say a huge thanks to the Flight Rising team for all their hard work and progress with this game!! It always remained a steady constant to me for... a long time. So it's immensily thrilling to see where we are today! [emoji=guardian love size=1] Thank you so much again!! Wishing you all the best!!
Just want to say a huge thanks to the Flight Rising team for all their hard work and progress with this game!! It always remained a steady constant to me for... a long time. So it's immensily thrilling to see where we are today!
Thank you so much again!! Wishing you all the best!!
L2W2zjT.png
I think FR has the most amazing staff <3 Thank you all so much! You are making the game constantly more exciting than it already happens to be ^^
I think FR has the most amazing staff <3 Thank you all so much! You are making the game constantly more exciting than it already happens to be ^^
Sweet & Spicy ~ Dragons Cocktailbar and Patisserie
beastclanfull.png
This is amazing! Thank you FR staff for working so hard to roll out cool new features
This is amazing! Thank you FR staff for working so hard to roll out cool new features
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Visit my Plump Boy Emporium! | About
:D
:D
= • She | Her
° Fr +9
wishlist
° Art shop
Genshin Fandragons
____________alThkXE.gif
@Kaepora Pssst. Is that Lily of the Valley demonstration accent going to be released? Cause I really want to buy it lol. . . .
@Kaepora Pssst. Is that Lily of the Valley demonstration accent going to be released? Cause I really want to buy it lol. . . .
RS2024100g.png
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

JBk2zUx.pngAstral Roses' Adoption Agency
Soooo excited! :D
Soooo excited! :D
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
Ohhhh wait, I just realized that the accent on the dusthide is actually the flower from the Greenskeeper snake.
Ohhhh wait, I just realized that the accent on the dusthide is actually the flower from the Greenskeeper snake.
34821.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Very Exciting!
Very Exciting!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae