Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hatchling Custom Skins are Finally Here!
Yayy! Can't wait to start giving my babies skins! And thanks for adding the scroll bundle! It's going to help with a lot of my permababy projects~ <3
Yayy! Can't wait to start giving my babies skins! And thanks for adding the scroll bundle! It's going to help with a lot of my permababy projects~ <3
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
{ I love the update and I'm excited for hatchling skins, but I don't love that the number of event skins is increasing so much while being exclusively ones you have to buy [if your RNG is bad or you don't have a lot of time for coli farming]. couldn't one of the hatchling skins be Baldwin instead? surely there could be other methods to pick up event skins besides having to buy them? what if Gaoler gave away a free random chest at the beginning of the event, or Pinkerton at the end if you visited every day of the event? or chests have a chance to drop from site activities like during NotN, just more rarely? it feels terribly imbalanced as is and adding 4 new skins-- it's just getting a little depressing to either miss out or have to dedicate all your treasure to buying skins instead of completing dragon projects. maybe I'm just weird, though? still, the team is doing great work as always keeping the site updated and interesting, and for that I thank y'all [emoji=aether happy size=1]
{ I love the update and I'm excited for hatchling skins, but I don't love that the number of event skins is increasing so much while being exclusively ones you have to buy [if your RNG is bad or you don't have a lot of time for coli farming]. couldn't one of the hatchling skins be Baldwin instead? surely there could be other methods to pick up event skins besides having to buy them? what if Gaoler gave away a free random chest at the beginning of the event, or Pinkerton at the end if you visited every day of the event? or chests have a chance to drop from site activities like during NotN, just more rarely? it feels terribly imbalanced as is and adding 4 new skins-- it's just getting a little depressing to either miss out or have to dedicate all your treasure to buying skins instead of completing dragon projects. maybe I'm just weird, though? still, the team is doing great work as always keeping the site updated and interesting, and for that I thank y'all
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
[center]Nice! Hopefully, Asil will look even starrier soon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47099137][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/470992/47099137_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Nice! Hopefully, Asil will look even starrier soon!

47099137_350.png
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
i never thought i would see the day this happens...
i never thought i would see the day this happens...
[quote name="iHolli" date="2024-05-31 05:43:58" ] { I love the update and I'm excited for hatchling skins, but I don't love that the number of event skins is increasing so much while being exclusively ones you have to buy [if your RNG is bad or you don't have a lot of time for coli farming]. couldn't one of the hatchling skins be Baldwin instead? surely there could be other methods to pick up event skins besides having to buy them? what if Gaoler gave away a free random chest at the beginning of the event, or Pinkerton at the end if you visited every day of the event? or chests have a chance to drop from site activities like during NotN, just more rarely? it feels terribly imbalanced as is and adding 4 new skins-- it's just getting a little depressing to either miss out or have to dedicate all your treasure to buying skins instead of completing dragon projects. maybe I'm just weird, though? still, the team is doing great work as always keeping the site updated and interesting, and for that I thank y'all [emoji=aether happy size=1] [/quote] I major agree with this - skin bloat has been increasing over the past year or two and it's making events a serious financial drain, and this is a big jump on top of that. Chest drop rate could definitely be improved (even aggressively coli farming and digging for 15 turns every day usually isn't enough for me to get all the chest skins), but even decreasing the price of individual skins to maybe 25k would help combat this. As it stands, I'm not looking forward to shelling out 700kt per fest.
iHolli wrote on 2024-05-31 05:43:58:
{ I love the update and I'm excited for hatchling skins, but I don't love that the number of event skins is increasing so much while being exclusively ones you have to buy [if your RNG is bad or you don't have a lot of time for coli farming]. couldn't one of the hatchling skins be Baldwin instead? surely there could be other methods to pick up event skins besides having to buy them? what if Gaoler gave away a free random chest at the beginning of the event, or Pinkerton at the end if you visited every day of the event? or chests have a chance to drop from site activities like during NotN, just more rarely? it feels terribly imbalanced as is and adding 4 new skins-- it's just getting a little depressing to either miss out or have to dedicate all your treasure to buying skins instead of completing dragon projects. maybe I'm just weird, though? still, the team is doing great work as always keeping the site updated and interesting, and for that I thank y'all
I major agree with this - skin bloat has been increasing over the past year or two and it's making events a serious financial drain, and this is a big jump on top of that. Chest drop rate could definitely be improved (even aggressively coli farming and digging for 15 turns every day usually isn't enough for me to get all the chest skins), but even decreasing the price of individual skins to maybe 25k would help combat this. As it stands, I'm not looking forward to shelling out 700kt per fest.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
THIS IS SO COOL!!
THIS IS SO COOL!!
THE WAY I GASPED. 10+ YEARS ON THIS GAME AND EVERY DAY IS BETTER.
THE WAY I GASPED. 10+ YEARS ON THIS GAME AND EVERY DAY IS BETTER.
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx Familiars for Sale xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
LETS GOOOOO
LETS GOOOOO
cinda nardix / cindy
23, h?/h?r, dragon butch
Super excited to see what hatchling skins will be made for future festivals!!!
Super excited to see what hatchling skins will be made for future festivals!!!
    meat/they/it | fr +3     
Thank you for this wonderful update [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for this wonderful update
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."