Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
^^^^ i agree its great to see some more visible earrings - as well as a new level one baldwin recipe - and the lizard is so cute!
^^^^ i agree its great to see some more visible earrings - as well as a new level one baldwin recipe - and the lizard is so cute!
Ohhh
Ohhh
But I have so many bears... D:
i've been wishing for more earring apparel for a while, so happy we finally got some
i've been wishing for more earring apparel for a while, so happy we finally got some
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
[quote name="GrandKarkistIon" date="2023-05-18 09:55:17" ] But I have so many bears... D: [/quote] I would be more than happy to help you with that problem and take 'em off your hands!! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] (But actually, a lot of people [s]like me[/s] will buy them in the AH for a lotta treasure!)
GrandKarkistIon wrote on 2023-05-18 09:55:17:
I would be more than happy to help you with that problem and take 'em off your hands!!

(But actually, a lot of people like me will buy them in the AH for a lotta treasure!)
Larimar Tidelord Mammertee Plushie Howitzer Clan
P9aWhak.png
fDSaoY3.png
dgZqX5Q.png
7gibfJe.png
Kelp Tender Plush Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-05-17 06:01:34" ] [quote name="@Lone77Wolf" date="2023-05-16 19:08:55" ] [list][*]Festival Bears and Imposter Bears are no longer hoard-sellable nor can they be melted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew anymore.[/list] I wonder why this is? [/quote] because festival familiars aren't supposed to do those things and they were overlooked for some reason [/quote] It’s not that they were overlooked— they were in abundance for a while because you could obtain both the true bears and their recolored counterparts in night of the nocturne multiple years! :) They came to exist in such an abundance, that they had less and less value, and could be in inventories in large quantities, so making them meltable and hoard sellable made sense. Now that (because of those two options) they are not in such abundance anymore, their value is higher once more, and they no longer need to/should be so easily discarded!
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-05-17 06:01:34:
@Lone77Wolf wrote on 2023-05-16 19:08:55:
  • Festival Bears and Imposter Bears are no longer hoard-sellable nor can they be melted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew anymore.

I wonder why this is?
because festival familiars aren't supposed to do those things and they were overlooked for some reason

It’s not that they were overlooked— they were in abundance for a while because you could obtain both the true bears and their recolored counterparts in night of the nocturne multiple years! :)

They came to exist in such an abundance, that they had less and less value, and could be in inventories in large quantities, so making them meltable and hoard sellable made sense. Now that (because of those two options) they are not in such abundance anymore, their value is higher once more, and they no longer need to/should be so easily discarded!
UGH THE EARRINGS I LOVE IT
UGH THE EARRINGS I LOVE IT
These look so good!
These look so good!
9cjDdGL.png
so excited!
so excited!
Can't believe I just noticed this- I was so, so happy with the asexual ribbon but I am absolutely overjoyed with the demi one. Now I can be fully me.
Can't believe I just noticed this- I was so, so happy with the asexual ribbon but I am absolutely overjoyed with the demi one. Now I can be fully me.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36