Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
What's the gene on that Coatl? I've never seen it before.
What's the gene on that Coatl? I've never seen it before.
Proudly Canadian
@SylverStreak

The primary is Tiger and the secondary is Noxtide.
@SylverStreak

The primary is Tiger and the secondary is Noxtide.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@HTML Oh is THAT what Noxtide looks like on Coatl. I've only seen it on Fae in the scryer. Thanks!!
@HTML Oh is THAT what Noxtide looks like on Coatl. I've only seen it on Fae in the scryer. Thanks!!
Proudly Canadian
@SylverStreak No problem! Glad I could help. [emoji=obelisk happy size=2]
@SylverStreak

No problem! Glad I could help.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Love the lanky, fins galore look of the new dragons.
Love the lanky, fins galore look of the new dragons.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Oh the Sea Dragon. YES.
Oh the Sea Dragon. YES.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
these are amazing!
these are amazing!
More earrings!! Sick, I've been hoping for these! I really like the eye one it looks really cool!
More earrings!! Sick, I've been hoping for these! I really like the eye one it looks really cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I like random little baubles. Nice! [emoji=undertide happy size=1]
I like random little baubles. Nice!
kV9q7M8.gif
@undel

this feels so awkward since it's not worth making a whole thread over, but: if we have suggestions for the horns on ancient 7, could we send them to you/the art team? i noticed it and the tail seemed the same from the end of last stream to the start of this one (iirc you mentioned something about struggling with 3d shapes in perspective, which, absolute mood), and while the tail is beyond my brain's ability to figure out i think i might be able to help with a sketch the horns – either the far side is jutting too far out horizontally and isnt far enough down vertically, or the near side needs to come up vertically and foreshorten a touch to come 'out' from the head/neck more. i realize this is awfully presumptive, so i will not be upset in the slightest if the answer is no (or just radio silence)! just figured i would offer in case :) thanks for the streams, the new ancient looks amazing!
@undel

this feels so awkward since it's not worth making a whole thread over, but: if we have suggestions for the horns on ancient 7, could we send them to you/the art team? i noticed it and the tail seemed the same from the end of last stream to the start of this one (iirc you mentioned something about struggling with 3d shapes in perspective, which, absolute mood), and while the tail is beyond my brain's ability to figure out i think i might be able to help with a sketch the horns – either the far side is jutting too far out horizontally and isnt far enough down vertically, or the near side needs to come up vertically and foreshorten a touch to come 'out' from the head/neck more. i realize this is awfully presumptive, so i will not be upset in the slightest if the answer is no (or just radio silence)! just figured i would offer in case :) thanks for the streams, the new ancient looks amazing!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36