Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Yesssss I love them all! [emoji=spiral love size=2]
Yesssss I love them all!
[quote name="@bulrush" date="2023-05-14 23:42:02" ] [quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2023-05-14 12:01:55" ] im gonna be that guy (gal?) and say the agender one is wrong and it makes me sad. black is missing. [/quote] it doesn't match any of the alternate flags that exist though honestly, i doubt anyone would've really recognized one of the alternates. i feel bad for feeling bad because then no one would be able to tell the difference between the agender and aromantic vistas but it still stings a little to have an incorrect flag ): [/quote] i'm almost entirely sure it wasn't on purpose - they forgot color stripes in the rainbow flag vista when it was first released. just post it as a bug or something that needs to be edited and include the actual flag as a ref so they can get to fixing it
@bulrush wrote on 2023-05-14 23:42:02:
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2023-05-14 12:01:55:
im gonna be that guy (gal?) and say the agender one is wrong and it makes me sad.
black is missing.
it doesn't match any of the alternate flags that exist though honestly, i doubt anyone would've really recognized one of the alternates. i feel bad for feeling bad because then no one would be able to tell the difference between the agender and aromantic vistas but it still stings a little to have an incorrect flag ):
i'm almost entirely sure it wasn't on purpose - they forgot color stripes in the rainbow flag vista when it was first released.

just post it as a bug or something that needs to be edited and include the actual flag as a ref so they can get to fixing it
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
interesting
interesting
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
NEWT EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!! NEWT EARRINGS YEAH!!!!!!!!
NEWT EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!! NEWT EARRINGS YEAH!!!!!!!!
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
:o I want it...no, I NEEEEED ITTTTT!!!!
:o I want it...no, I NEEEEED ITTTTT!!!!
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
AGENDER RIBBON AGENDR RIBBON /POS
AGENDER RIBBON AGENDR RIBBON /POS
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
I love he earrings! Can't wait for there to be more of them [emoji=aberration love size=1] Cute new familiars too!
I love he earrings! Can't wait for there to be more of them Cute new familiars too!

[*]Festival Bears and Imposter Bears are no longer hoard-sellable nor can they be melted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew anymore.

I wonder why this is?

[*]Festival Bears and Imposter Bears are no longer hoard-sellable nor can they be melted at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew anymore.

I wonder why this is?
@Lone77Wolf [quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-23 17:03:36" ] They're in the pool with the skins, which contains several hundred items and a chance to proc as a bonus item. We put them there because for a time the bears were highly undesirable as items because they were freely available from NotN and people were swimming in bears. On that note, we made them meltable because there was so many bears... now that they're somewhat rare again, I think I'll go through and make them vendor and melt-proof so someone doesn't do a whoopsie and melt a valuable item. [/quote] Basically because there was once Too Many Bears, and now there are a Moderate Amount of Bears lol
@Lone77Wolf
Undel wrote on 2023-04-23 17:03:36:
They're in the pool with the skins, which contains several hundred items and a chance to proc as a bonus item. We put them there because for a time the bears were highly undesirable as items because they were freely available from NotN and people were swimming in bears.

On that note, we made them meltable because there was so many bears... now that they're somewhat rare again, I think I'll go through and make them vendor and melt-proof so someone doesn't do a whoopsie and melt a valuable item.

Basically because there was once Too Many Bears, and now there are a Moderate Amount of Bears lol
|| White/Moth • FR+2 ||
I like TMA an unhealthy amount.
Check out my fandragons!
o2nagQx.pngHPhOvJY.png
iJDMaxX.pngtyEuRXe.png
TdTJOrw.pngNp4NxIR.png
Yaay update!!
Yaay update!!
weh
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36