Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel Color Expansion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-02-06 22:21:44" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2023-02-06 21:32:31" ] @/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o [/quote] The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :) [/quote] [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] new eye-type when? seriously that is a good shade of purble and i want it so bad lol ------------------- Anywhoo, super happy to see more recolours! I love the tarnish and sapphire set a lot!
Undel wrote on 2023-02-06 22:21:44:
creosote wrote on 2023-02-06 21:32:31:
@/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o

The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :)
new eye-type when? seriously that is a good shade of purble and i want it so bad lol

Anywhoo, super happy to see more recolours! I love the tarnish and sapphire set a lot!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
it's here!!!!!
it's here!!!!!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
I wonder who I will put the accessories on in my playthrough? Everyone is dressed up already, so I'll wait.
I wonder who I will put the accessories on in my playthrough? Everyone is dressed up already, so I'll wait.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
Very nice, loving the gothic and sapphire sets!!!
Very nice, loving the gothic and sapphire sets!!!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79510187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795102/79510187_350.png[/img][/url] - showing off the tarnish set!
79510187_350.png

- showing off the tarnish set!
PQznZys.png
I love how the Withering set matches the Dried Flower set! :)
I love how the Withering set matches the Dried Flower set! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
carousel is just a horse tornado
carousel is just a horse tornado
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
Really loved watching the stream for these. Hope you do more!
Really loved watching the stream for these. Hope you do more!
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
heckkk yes. I am so excited to deck my dragons out in fantasy horse apparel
heckkk yes. I am so excited to deck my dragons out in fantasy horse apparel
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
The carousel sets are my favorite!!!! I Adore carousels soooo much. I hope there's a third or even fourth wave because maaan I really want a pink recolor. And a mint green. I want all the carousel!!!! They're so pretty and fancy!!!
The carousel sets are my favorite!!!! I Adore carousels soooo much. I hope there's a third or even fourth wave because maaan I really want a pink recolor. And a mint green. I want all the carousel!!!! They're so pretty and fancy!!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24